BDSM Lifestyle Traits?

Valki

I've tried my hand at making my own custom traits for this, failing on all four counts so I've decided to come to the forums in search of help.

Slave trait-
Same characteristics as neat, perfectionist.
Loves to clean and cook for their partner/master and please them as much as they can.

Master/Misteress trait-
Same characteristics as lazy not saying that they're are lazy, but this is just so they won't have to do work, not sure what other qualities they could have so feel free to suggest.

Little-
Same characteristics as goofball, childish.
Playful and mischievous, loves to be carefree and dislikes work.

Caregiver-
Kind of the same way as slave but more dominant I guess? Neat, perfectionist, ect.

I haven't put a lot of thought into it, so like stated earlier feel free to suggest. ^^

I think using something similar to what Vampires have would work, or at least make it slightly more realistic. Vampires can command other sims to do things.

So maybe there could be a set of items, one for a dominant and one for the sub. Maybe a leash or something for the Dom, and a collar for the sub. All this does is make it so the Dom can order the sub to do anything, including wicked whims interactions. But the items would have to be linked somehow. Maybe one can give the other one of the items. So you can have your sub sim give the leash to the Dom sim, or vice versa. And this could connect the two sims. I don't even know if that's possible, though.

The mod can have various levels of servitude. Like "light, medium, heavy, extreme". Where light has the Dom able to order the sub around, but the sub can cancel the order. Medium would be that you can cancel sex orders, but not chore type things. Heavy would be where you can only cancel or deny sex orders with sims other than the Dom. And extreme being where the sub can't say no to anything, no matter what.

For example, you have two sims set to light. The Dom tells the sub to cook, clean, etc. And you can choose to let the sub sim do those things or cancel them if you want.

Then you've got two sims set to extreme, where the Dom can order the sub to have sex with a stranger at a bar and the sub goes and does it, so long as the stranger is willing. So the sub will walk up to the stranger and "Ask for sex" and this would take place on the nearest place out in the open.

Just throwing ideas out there, dunno if it's even possible.

I've never gone through a save with vampires so I had no clue that they could order people to do things, this would be a much better and more thought out mod, more complicated code/making wise though, I have no experience with making mods, other than looking up a YouTube tutorial for making custom traits, but I would love the absolute shit out of this.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2018 at 1:42 AM, Valki said:

I've tried my hand at making my own custom traits for this, failing on all four counts so I've decided to come to the forums in search of help.

Slave trait-
Same characteristics as neat, perfectionist.
Loves to clean and cook for their partner/master and please them as much as they can.

Master/Misteress trait-
Same characteristics as lazy not saying that they're are lazy, but this is just so they won't have to do work, not sure what other qualities they could have so feel free to suggest.

Little-
Same characteristics as goofball, childish.
Playful and mischievous, loves to be carefree and dislikes work.

Caregiver-
Kind of the same way as slave but more dominant I guess? Neat, perfectionist, ect.

I haven't put a lot of thought into it, so like stated earlier feel free to suggest. ^^

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived