What's the name of this Armor mod?

I found it on one of a mod's pictures. The name of that mod is BIJIN Warmaidens. - Very good mod, but I really am very much interested to know the armor Lydia is using here. 

So far, I explored the internet, for 6 hours, and I haven't did much progress. I have downloaded like 4-5 different Ebony replacers, to no avail of what I am looking for.

AmdianBorn has the black ultra hd textures for color and that is probably the only thing I've managed to get for sure. The other 4 mods are either too skimpy with no skirt, or too bulky, which is like the vanilla version. 

So, I will try to ask here, by the name of all that is holy, please, help me out to figure out the name of that armor mod, it is obviously a reshaped mesh of Ebony, but what exactly? AmidianBorn Book of Silence has a very bulky full body Ebony, from what I've seen at least, and Remodeled Armor Seven Base has a too skimpy one. I've no idea where/how to get this armor from, please, help me.

40038-0-1465730310.jpg

10 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

*Bump* please, anyone? At least someone knows/remembers for sure. This could also help others that are probably in the same need as me in here. Also, it's a really neat mod, it'll be a shame to be completely obscured and forgotten more than what already is.

you are not the only one, the afterwards sought, already November 18, 2016 someone has already asked.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19128-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-skyrim-edition/?do=findComment&comment=1739146

my guess is too, it is a modded version the Ebony Armor. :classic_wink:

http://www.dracotorre.com/blog/skyrim-gear-4/

10 hours ago, LegoMaan said:

Looks like the "Robton Edit" variation of Robton's "TMB Vanilla Armors." The file hasn't been reuploaded on his tumblr since his site went down though, but I haven't checked it in a few days. If it's not there I should have a copy of it somewhere on my hard drive.

ebony2.jpg

Ah! You're right! I sure saw somewhere the name Robton, sadly, the tumblr is completely empty, so, I tried like hell to do everything on my own, wasted like hours yesterday for that. I am so sorry for dragging you down with this, if you could upload it somewhere or something, I'll be in your debt, sorry, and thank you so much!

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

you are not the only one, the afterwards sought, already November 18, 2016 someone has already asked.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19128-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-skyrim-edition/?do=findComment&comment=1739146

my guess is too, it is a modded version the Ebony Armor. :classic_wink:

http://www.dracotorre.com/blog/skyrim-gear-4/

Indeed someone asked, and you're right, but, nobody ever answered, and that poor person's post went instantly ignored. I sincerely apologize for reviving an old question, but, sometimes, when you see very good things like that, you can't just be the only one to really like and appreciate them, right? Also, thanks for the page, I am checking it at the moment. 

3 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

Indeed someone asked, and you're right, but, nobody ever answered, and that poor person's post went instantly ignored. I sincerely apologize for reviving an old question, but, sometimes, when you see very good things like that, you can't just be the only one to really like and appreciate them, right? Also, thanks for the page, I am checking it at the moment. 

you do not have to apologize, I always help if it is possible for me, but some things are untraceable, mostly i find the source of the picture but no links.
Here is another, very similar version, only a little modify. :classic_smile:

Knight Armor - Ebony Armor Edit by 92DemonKing 

https://old.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20369/?

20369-1-1409851874.jpg

Thank you all so much! And, I know this becomes tiring, but, sorry for giving you trouble. Thank you, hopefully this post will remain here to help any other person in need about that. And I noticed that page just now, is Rob back again? Nice! LegoMaan thank you so much for providing us with this amazing mod! Even though as an edit of the vanilla armor, it's still amazingly well done! Winny257, thank you for giving me an alternate option! - Sadly, it's one of the options I found yesterday haha - but it is still a very well and good thought!  ThisimeIBeAGoodGirlSir, thank you too for providing us here with this link, thank you! 

I thought this community would be completely dead by now, and only some toxic "justice" people would be roaming around here, but, turns out, I was completely wrong, to the point of feeling extremely happy and energetic, thanks to all of you. I wish this place would never close. I couldn't imagine life without good and honest, helpful people like you three here. 

Sorry if my english is not making sense. 

1 hour ago, hashigicc9 said:

Thank you all so much! And, I know this becomes tiring, but, sorry for giving you trouble. Thank you, hopefully this post will remain here to help any other person in need about that. And I noticed that page just now, is Rob back again? Nice! LegoMaan thank you so much for providing us with this amazing mod! Even though as an edit of the vanilla armor, it's still amazingly well done! Winny257, thank you for giving me an alternate option! - Sadly, it's one of the options I found yesterday haha - but it is still a very well and good thought!  ThisimeIBeAGoodGirlSir, thank you too for providing us here with this link, thank you! 

I thought this community would be completely dead by now, and only some toxic "justice" people would be roaming around here, but, turns out, I was completely wrong, to the point of feeling extremely happy and energetic, thanks to all of you. I wish this place would never close. I couldn't imagine life without good and honest, helpful people like you three here. 

Sorry if my english is not making sense. 

Everything understood perfectly, a Like of me. :classic_wink:
because there are only a few the think it necessary themselves to thank. :classic_sad:

Archived