can be lost penis

chikirx

@DanaMercer

Not everyone that comes to this site is going to be a native speaker and many are more in likely using a translator and if you have ever used a translator before then you'll know that most of those are shit unless you pay money for it and I doubt many if any are going to waste money just to post something here.

1 hour ago, myuhinny said:

@DanaMercer

Not everyone that comes to this site is going to be a native speaker and many are more in likely using a translator and if you have ever used a translator before then you'll know that most of those are shit unless you pay money for it and I doubt many if any are going to waste money just to post something here.

Im Polish. Im not native english speaker, nor Im confident with my english. But thats not the topic. He/she asked for help and I did help him/her. Its all that matters. I tried to solve his/her problem and nobody else. You neighter. He/she should be thanking me for my assistance. And you too should be helping him/her instead of replying my comment. My dear sweetheart Mr. Moderator. I love you.

@DanaMercer

I replied to you because you were telling them that they need to try to fix their English and I stated that more in likely chikirx is using a translator which would be the reason for their English being that way. There are many people that come to the site and have to use a translator. Also last time I checked anyone can reply to whatever they want.

13 hours ago, chikirx said:

why body the sims 4 can be lost penis ??

please tell me how to fix can see penis ??

What your game version? 

Is it still on 1.35 or before that? If yes, then you should update your game. 

Or try update to 122c ww mod, in the changelog there is a fix for missing Penis lod,

Archived