Bimbo Mai Mod Release

awkwardcultism

1d.png.1d80c0824bc7cf288687abe71478ece8.png

I remember when I got KOFXIII, and after hours of grinding out attempts, I finally scrubbed my way through Blood Spiraling Into Insanity Ash with my favorite team, Mai-King-Athena. (Protip: EX Kachousen (fan) destroys all projectiles and soft knockdowns.) The first thing I did was head to color select. I had put in so many attempts that I'd unlocked every color. I could make Mai look however I wanted. So I dyed her hair blonde, and her clothes pink.
    "Bimbofication", as it's known on the "scene" gets a bad rap. A lot of the time, words like "degredationism" and "objectification" get thrown around, but I don't feel either of them is accurate. At least to me, Bimbofication is a lot closer to The Gift of the Magi  than Flowers for Algernon. Love is a selfish emotion; it's goal nothing less than complete monopolization, and unchecked it can drive a person to do horrible things. So we must and do limit ourselves, suppressing our dark desires of absolute control. That is why it is so special when the subject of our passions in return loves and trusts us so much that they lay their mind, body and soul at our feet, submitting to us completely for the sake of our happiness. I find a person changing their hair or face for their beloved every bit as romantic as them changing their last name.
    That said, I understand that I'm in the minority on this issue, so with this mod I've attempted to find a happy medium between "personal barbie doll" and "braindead street whore" that I hope will leave everyone satisfied. My wish is that this mod gives you the electrifying sensation of having the powerful and beautiful kunoichi Mai kneeling at your feet, her every inch begging for your domination.

The download below contains:
ONE (1) heavily modified .FACE, with impossibly glossy pink lipstick, mystical, yet slutty pink eyeshadow, more than a hint of pink blush, a pair of stunning blue eyes (whether they are the work of contact lenses or some kind of transformation, I leave to your personal discretion) and eyebrows as sculptured as Galatea herself.
ONE (1) extensively altered style of .HAIR, blonde of course, and platinum at that, dyed hot pink in no less than seven locations.

2.thumb.png.193b350efb453dd86e7c7099b9e8f3b0.png

And while the most fun is to be had with putting that intricate bimbo look into whatever outfit (or lack thereof) strikes your personal fancy (simply copy the .FACE.tmc, .FACE.TMCL, .HAIR.tmc and .HAIR.TMCL, and rename all four to have the same filename as the costume's .tmc), I have taken the liberty of providing you with a pair of outfits to start you out:

10.png.452195e2601478d0ebb7a1298a19242e.png 3.thumb.png.76b2a414e0659cfeb2e28fc60c45cd17.png

ONE (1) skimpy, skintight, suggestive pink and white race girl outfit! It's practical enough for fighting and sexy enough for any personal use. While Mai's deep, deep cleavage and barely contained ass are likely to distract, do take note of her hot pink painted finger and toenails, the latter of which are peeking out from 4-inch stiletto heels!
ONE (1) slutty, scandalous, street-illegal pink and lavender alioth bikini! Leaving the bare minimum to your imagination, this outfit will likely see more action in the movie theater than arcade mode, unless you've mastered the art of one-handed fighting. Of course, this "outfit" also has pink fingernails and toenails as well!

9b.png.226142d6b948f1dfa5453bbfd116f960.png

Here are the links, Mediafire and Mega, as well as magnet if you're the torrenting type.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6059bc1pd3amip8/Bimbo+Mai.rar

https://mega.nz/#!jdFy1YBT!Q8Zyy-LK32AT0hZYamt48UNA7z0Smh7uqeGYd6OlUn0

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7C735CDBEEE02FEF7FC2BC79AD51BBFD8640BBF4&dn=Bimbo%20Mai.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

CREDITS
I'm standing on the shoulders of giants here, specifically these:

-Merci KasumiLovesmods, who's Alioth and Racing models I recolored!
https://kasumilovesmods.deviantart.com/
-고맙습니다 huchi001, who's face I edited!
https://huchi001.deviantart.com/
-Gracias mralexmods and thanks bbbSFXT, who made the hair I edited!
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/profile/4160868/
https://bbbsfxt.deviantart.com/
-And thanks to you, who read the credits! How nice of you!

1c.png

3 hours ago, SARIGON said:

What about Bimbo Honoka?

it would be great.

Feel free to make it if you want to, I'm not planning on doing it.

The whole appeal to me of turning a character into a bimbo is that there's a "gap", you know, some contrast, between the before and the after. Mai is an powerful kunoichi, a member of a thousand year-old ninja clan who has saved the world on numerous occasions. Having her roleplay as my personal ditzy slut is electrifying because of how big a change it is.

On the other hand, Honoka is to all appearances a normal schoolgirl. I don't think she's stupid, but she already acts in such a perky, positive and sunshiny way that if she got bimbofied her friends might not notice. A bimbo mod for Honoka wouldn't be more than a blonde hair, makeup, and pink clothes mod, and I'd like to think that the Bimbo Mai mod achieves more than that. Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen all three of those separately anyway, although I can't remember where.

The other girls who would benefit from a mod like this are ones like Kasumi or Kokoro or Lisa, but I'm not a huge enough fan of them to make a serious mod for them.

If you are interested in making the mod yourself, repeating my efforts would be pretty simple. I just extracted the relevant textures with LR Photo Studio, and edited them in paint.net. 95% of it was nothing but the Recolor tool. I took all my colors from a picture of Princess Peach. Then I just threw them back into LR Photo Studio and I was done. If it takes you as long as Mai took me, it'll take about ten hours.

On 19.02.2018 at 11:04 PM, awkwardcultism said:

Feel free to make it if you want to, I'm not planning on doing it.

The whole appeal to me of turning a character into a bimbo is that there's a "gap", you know, some contrast, between the before and the after. Mai is an powerful kunoichi, a member of a thousand year-old ninja clan who has saved the world on numerous occasions. Having her roleplay as my personal ditzy slut is electrifying because of how big a change it is.

On the other hand, Honoka is to all appearances a normal schoolgirl. I don't think she's stupid, but she already acts in such a perky, positive and sunshiny way that if she got bimbofied her friends might not notice. A bimbo mod for Honoka wouldn't be more than a blonde hair, makeup, and pink clothes mod, and I'd like to think that the Bimbo Mai mod achieves more than that. Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen all three of those separately anyway, although I can't remember where.

The other girls who would benefit from a mod like this are ones like Kasumi or Kokoro or Lisa, but I'm not a huge enough fan of them to make a serious mod for them.

If you are interested in making the mod yourself, repeating my efforts would be pretty simple. I just extracted the relevant textures with LR Photo Studio, and edited them in paint.net. 95% of it was nothing but the Recolor tool. I took all my colors from a picture of Princess Peach. Then I just threw them back into LR Photo Studio and I was done. If it takes you as long as Mai took me, it'll take about ten hours.

How realistic is this, considering that Im not a modder? I can use LR Photo Studio and Character Transforner but no more

23 hours ago, SARIGON said:

How realistic is this, considering that Im not a modder?

If you have no experience at photoshopping it will probably take you longer, and if you have no experience in art whatsoever it could take you much longer, but fundamentally all you have to do is do a Google image search for "bimbo makeup", copy the texture, paste the texture one layer up, select the recolor tool, select your color, set hardness to 0%, recolor the entire texture, select the eraser, and drag your mouse over the areas that don't have make-up in the image you googled. The bigger your brush size, the softer the edge you'll get, so use big brushes for eyeshadow and small ones for lipstick. For dying hair and clothes you don't even need the eraser.

If you've ever used a coloring book before, it's like that except backwards.

Reinsert the textures in to LR Photo Studio with the texture viewer and and it will make the .tmc file for you automatically.

On 24.02.2018 at 6:46 PM, awkwardcultism said:

If you have no experience at photoshopping it will probably take you longer, and if you have no experience in art whatsoever it could take you much longer, but fundamentally all you have to do is do a Google image search for "bimbo makeup", copy the texture, paste the texture one layer up, select the recolor tool, select your color, set hardness to 0%, recolor the entire texture, select the eraser, and drag your mouse over the areas that don't have make-up in the image you googled. The bigger your brush size, the softer the edge you'll get, so use big brushes for eyeshadow and small ones for lipstick. For dying hair and clothes you don't even need the eraser.

Reinsert the textures in to LR Photo Studio with the texture viewer and and it will make the .tmc file for you automatically.

Where I can find the eyelashes in the texture? I've been looking for them for a long time, but I have not found them yet. :frown:  Thank you!

On Thursday, March 01, 2018 at 6:29 PM, 870905 said:

Where I can find the eyelashes in the texture?

Well, of course it will vary from texture to texture, but to give you an example, here's where they are on the Bimbo Mai mod.

eyelash.jpg.78eca665a625bf63c60087d26920b10b.jpg

This mod actually has three different eyelash sections, as you can kinda see in the image. The highlighted section, which sticks out, the lower eyelash, and a third texture that is "tattooed" straight onto the face. (Warning: creepy)

eyelash2.jpg.782ec8bb222799a3bdf6a53b2797b1e1.jpg

Not all FACE.TMCs will necessarily have all three sections. Bimbo Mai isn't based on the game's default FACE.TMC; the relevant link is in the first post if you're interested.

If you can't figure out what part of the texture is used on what part of the face, look at the mesh and try to think 3-dimensionally. If that fails, you can always scribble on the texture and reinsert it to test anything anything you want.

The recoloring I did on the eyelashes for this mod was actually one of Bob Ross's "Happy Accidents"- I had this really complicated plan to put on the eyeshadow without messing with the color of the eyelashes, but then I realized I really liked how it looked before fixing it and left it.

Actually, about half of the mod was made on accident like that. Food for thought.

12 hours ago, awkwardcultism said:

Well, of course it will vary from texture to texture, but to give you an example, here's where they are on the Bimbo Mai mod.

eyelash.jpg.78eca665a625bf63c60087d26920b10b.jpg

This mod actually has three different eyelash sections, as you can kinda see in the image. The highlighted section, which sticks out, the lower eyelash, and a third texture that is "tattooed" straight onto the face. (Warning: creepy)

eyelash2.jpg.782ec8bb222799a3bdf6a53b2797b1e1.jpg

Not all FACE.TMCs will necessarily have all three sections. Bimbo Mai isn't based on the game's default FACE.TMC; the relevant link is in the first post if you're interested.

If you can't figure out what part of the texture is used on what part of the face, look at the mesh and try to think 3-dimensionally. If that fails, you can always scribble on the texture and reinsert it to test anything anything you want.

The recoloring I did on the eyelashes for this mod was actually one of Bob Ross's "Happy Accidents"- I had this really complicated plan to put on the eyeshadow without messing with the color of the eyelashes, but then I realized I really liked how it looked before fixing it and left it.

Actually, about half of the mod was made on accident like that. Food for thought.

Thank you very much for this information.

Oh, it's a bit more complicated than I thought. :frown:

Have you been doing modding for a long time? I'm just curious to know how long it will take me to reach your level.

On Saturday, March 03, 2018 at 7:09 PM, 870905 said:

Have you been doing modding for a long time?

I started modding two months ago. However, I have ten or so years of experience with art and my specialty is editing, so I imagine I have a leg up over most people.

Generally speaking making mods, or any art for that matter is like holding a brick and bashing it against your skull until one of them breaks. Which sounds painful, and I won't sugarcoat it, it is, but no matter how soft the skull or hard the brick, you will eventually succeed if you keep trying.

There are limited number of wrong ways to draw a picture, and with perseverance you can exhaust that pool, regardless of talent or skill.

All you really need is an idea you think is worth a brick to the face, and the honesty to look at your own work and judge whether it's good or not. The only reason you think I'm a good modder is I published the couple mods I made that turned out alright and binned the dozen or so that were really bad. I'd be surprised if the same wasn't true for every other modder on the site.

17 hours ago, awkwardcultism said:

I started modding two months ago. However, I have ten or so years of experience with art and my specialty is editing, so I imagine I have a leg up over most people.

Generally speaking making mods, or any art for that matter is like holding a brick and bashing it against your skull until one of them breaks. Which sounds painful, and I won't sugarcoat it, it is, but no matter how soft the skull or hard the brick, you will eventually succeed if you keep trying.

There are limited number of wrong ways to draw a picture, and with perseverance you can exhaust that pool, regardless of talent or skill.

All you really need is an idea you think is worth a brick to the face, and the honesty to look at your own work and judge whether it's good or not. The only reason you think I'm a good modder is I published the couple mods I made that turned out alright and binned the dozen or so that were really bad. I'd be surprised if the same wasn't true for every other modder on the site.

Only two months? Then I wonder what you can achieve in a year? Huchi will remain far behind. ;)

I started modding about a month ago, but I can almost be sure that in a month (if I do not manage to escape), I will be hanged on a ship mast.  :cry:   :smile:

On Tuesday, March 06, 2018 at 6:31 PM, 870905 said:

Whether it is necessary for the modder to be able to use Blender?

At the very least, I made Bimbo Mai without Blender.

You only need Blender if you want to create a new 3D object. DOA5 has been out for a while, and as you can tell from this website alone, a lot of mods have been made for it. There's good odds that you can make close to anything just by taking parts from already existing mods and combining them. It'll take a little creativity and a lot of photoshopping, but you can do it. With LR Photo Studio, mixing and matching mods is shockingly easy.

For any kind of mod that only affects textures (like changing the color of anything, adding a tattoo, or giving a new design to a t-shirt) Blender is completely unnecessary.

On 08.03.2018 at 12:03 AM, awkwardcultism said:

At the very least, I made Bimbo Mai without Blender.

You only need Blender if you want to create a new 3D object. DOA5 has been out for a while, and as you can tell from this website alone, a lot of mods have been made for it. There's good odds that you can make close to anything just by taking parts from already existing mods and combining them. It'll take a little creativity and a lot of photoshopping, but you can do it. With LR Photo Studio, mixing and matching mods is shockingly easy.

For any kind of mod that only affects textures (like changing the color of anything, adding a tattoo, or giving a new design to a t-shirt) Blender is completely unnecessary.

I understood. So Blender is necessary if I want to make serious changes.
I'll see if can find a simpler program on the network. I already have candidates for his replacement, for example, the program 3D Wings. But I have not studied it yet. Maybe it can be adapted to modding, too.

By the way, I already found out that this editor understands the OBJ files.
That is, the chances are increasing that it will be able to adapt for modding in DOA.

On 24.02.2018 at 9:46 PM, awkwardcultism said:

O no, I'm not a mod maker, I'm their consumer. :smile:

@870905, when you will do this mod, please do first a mod for Honoka.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived