Bodyslide .tri (morphs) custom sliders [HELP]

cold steel

Hello dear modders, I wanted to ask you if someone know how can I make my custom CBBE body sliders to work with Looks Menu? I want to create a mod which change character body shape in the game by using custom slider in Looks Menu. I know that I need to modify .tri file for that, but I have no idea how to do that or where I can find some tools which can do that. I already created my own slider for CBBE body in bodyslide, but when I use "Build Morphs" function Bodyslide creates .tri file with default CBBE slider only. So, maybe someone here know how can I create my own custom slider additional to default sliders in .tri file which generated by Bodyslide?
P.S. Thank you for your attention.

You do need the .tri file, but no direct modification is necessary.

I used Vinfamy's Animated Fannies body model as as test - sliders were already added in BS for the vagina morphs, but these did NOT exist in standard LooksMenu.

1. Assuming you already have the sliders working on the body in BodySlide.... tick the build morphs box and build the body.

JSON edit - LooksMenu will look for a file called sliders.json in the following path:  Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Sliders/ANYMODNAME.esp/sliders.json

2. Edit this .json to add your custom names sliders.  Whatever the name you called them in the BodySlide .xml files.

In this example, we're using Animated Fannies .xml

<SetSlider name="VaginaLabiaSize" size="big" value="11"/>

Add this to the JSON: (or create it if it doesn't exist)

[
	{
		"name": "$VaginaLabiaSize",
		"morph": "VaginaLabiaSize",
		"minimum": 0.0,
		"maximum": 1.0,
		"interval": 0.01,
		"gender": 1
	}		
]

On the folder naming above, ensure that the folder at 'Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/Sliders/ANYMODNAME.esp' has the same name as your .esp for your mod.  F4SE will look there when loading the .esp to merge together any sliders.json it finds with the CBBE/sliders.json, and any others.

Then load the game - your slider should now be in the alphabetized list, and assuming the body and tri file had that slider in them, it will work when sliding side to side - as the other sliders do.

Archived