(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

troublemaker my friend the breasts on that body are freakin perfect ive been trying to get them to look like that for awhile now. as for the butt jiggle i had to use the skeleton_female.hkx that dragonfly supplied in the 1.01 version and i must say i honestly hope he adds butt juggle to ALL the animations. it is just beautiful ( yes my favorite part to stare at it her ass lol) that cat walk with some jiggle will make it more enjoyable to just walk places rather than running. everything works perfectly thank you so much

You're welcome, I'm happy you like it :)

Hey everyone. Really awesome mod, been watching this thread since I first saw TBBP. Does the bodyslide create similar jiggly butt motions like the one sir TroubleMaker posted for UNPB? I am trying both, and maybe its just me, but I cannot see butt movement in the CB++ bodyslide version.

I installed the main file and the ero anims, dl'ed bodyslide with the TBBP update and the optional exe, created body using the CB++ TBBP sliderset, then ran FNIS.

Really great mod though. Can't run my skyrim without TBBP now.

Ya I am not seeing butt movement either. I'm not sure if it is the body I am using (DM Manga) but TBBP is working for the breasts so I assume the butt should be too' date=' weird. I have the latest FNIS (including 3.2.2 update) and the latest XP32 skeleton. I also have latest bodyslide.

[/quote']

butt will only work if you use the skeleton_female.hkx from the main mod and either the body slide body or the UNPB body troublemaker just uploaded.

Quick Guide(for the clueless like me)

I am going explain how I installed it using the manual method, but if you are familiar with NMM you can use that too.

FNIS

you will first Need FNIS

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

Download both and install either using NMM or manually. Please read the description on the mod page for more details.

Behavior files v3_3_2 -- Always necessary

FNIS idle Spells V3_2 -- ADD-ON for the spells

CBBE

you mainly need this for the body texture (other compatible texture mods will work fine) and the bodyslider

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

and extract the file to a temp place on your hard drive

I recommend installing this manually as some of the tools are not installed using NMM. There are various options please read the mod description on details of this.

copy the "Meshes" folder in to your ...Skyrim\Data\ folder and overwright files.

copy the "textures" folder in to your ...Skyrim\Data\ folder and overwright files.

And copy the "CalienteTools" folder in to your ..Skyrim\ folder (NOT DATA)

TBBP

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41qfpe7uojuxcc2

Should be as simple as coprying the data folder and pasting it in to your ..Skyrim\ folder

TBBP Compatible bodyslider

first download Stuffed_bunny CB++ bodyslider

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=18803

and extract the file to a temp place on your hard drive(I think this goes without saying now)

copy the "Bodyslide" folder and paste in to ..Skyrim\CalienteTools\

Goto

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463&pid=245163#pid245163

and download the "bodyslide Dragonfly's TBBP.zip" file

Extract and copy the "Bodyslide" folder into the ..Skyrim\CalienteTools\.

Eros Anims

you know to do

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Skyrim_Ero_Motion_TBBP.7z

Extract and copy "Data" folder in to your ..Skyrim\ folder

***IMPORTANT***

Goto your ..Skyrim\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

double click the "Bodyslide" App

under "outfit/Body" select "CB++ TBBP"

you can select any "preset" and then click on "Create Bodys"

you should get a message "Body created Successfuly" and close the App

***ALSO IMPORTANT***

Run the "GenerateFNISforUsers" in the ..skyrim\Data\tools\Generation_for_Users

click "update FNIS behaviour" and wait a few seconds till it finishes and then exit.

Ok moment of truth, run the game and hope it doesn't crash.

Should just be a case of now equiping FNIS idle selection in the left hand and FNIS player idles int the right. Cast the idle selection and select o1 and o1 or o2 and cast it with the player idle spell.

All credit must goto

Caliente for the orginal CBBE bodymod

Dragonfly0124 for the animation goodness and skellys

StuffedBunny for the extra body sliders

(Sorry If missed anyone)

Without these hardworking people I would probably being doing something more productive :)

Not sure if it was in this thread but I am having the issue where dead bodies have exploded breasts. Did anyone ever find a fix for this? I thought I saw a link but I can't find it anymore.

Edit: It seems to be a little weird. Most armors / bodies work fine but some the breasts explode. Ya IDK

Quick Guide(for the clueless like me)

I am going explain how I installed it using the manual method' date=' but if you are familiar with NMM you can use that too.

FNIS

you will first Need FNIS

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

Download both and install either using NMM or manually. Please read the description on the mod page for more details.

Behavior files v3_3_2 -- Always necessary

FNIS idle Spells V3_2 -- ADD-ON for the spells

CBBE

you mainly need this for the body texture (other compatible texture mods will work fine) and the bodyslider

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

I recommend installing this manually as some of the tools are not installed using NMM. There are various options please read the mod description on details of this.

copy the "Meshes" folder in to your ...Skyrim\Data\ folder and overwright files.

copy the "textures" folder in to your ...Skyrim\Data\ folder and overwright files.

And copy the "CalienteTools" folder in to your ..Skyrim\ folder (NOT DATA)

TBBP

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41qfpe7uojuxcc2

Should be as simple as coprying the data folder and pasting it in to your ..Skyrim\ folder

TBBP Compatible bodyslider

first download Stuffed_bunny CB++ bodyslider

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=18803

and extract the file to a temp place on your hard drive(I think this goes without saying now)

copy the "Bodyslide" folder and paste in to ..Skyrim\CalienteTools\

Goto

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463&pid=245163#pid245163

and download the "bodyslide Dragonfly's TBBP.zip" file

Extract and copy the "Bodyslide" folder into the ..Skyrim\CalienteTools\.

Eros Anims

you know to do

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Skyrim_Ero_Motion_TBBP.7z

Extract and copy "Data" folder in to your ..Skyrim\ folder

***IMPORTANT***

Goto your ..Skyrim\CalienteTools\BodySlide\

double click the "Bodyslide" App

under "outfit/Body" select "CB++ TBBP"

you can select any "preset" and then click on "Create Bodys"

you should get a message "Body created Successfuly" and close the App

***ALSO IMPORTANT***

Run the "GenerateFNISforUsers" in the ..skyrim\Data\tools\Generation_for_Users

click "update FNIS behaviour" and wait a few seconds till it finishes and then exit.

Ok moment of truth, run the game and hope it doesn't crash.

Should just be a case of now equiping FNIS idle selection in the left hand and FNIS player idles int the right. Cast the idle selection and select o1 and o1 or o2 and cast it with the player idle spell.

All credit must goto

Caliente for the orginal CBBE bodymod

Dragonfly0124 for the animation goodness and skellys

StuffedBunny for the extra body sliders

(Sorry If missed anyone)

Without these hardworking people I would probably being doing something more productive :)

[/quote']

That's a good post but maybe not at the best place. It will be lost really fast here.

Just thought I'd check to see if there is an alternate post similar to SamTyler's CBBE post on getting this to work with UNPB. Currently using UNPB BBP and everything works fine, but these new animations look pretty cool. Would love to check out these new anims using UNPB TBBP meshes but I am guessing it's probably a little more involved.

For some reason now Dragonfly NMM detects your main fil now as 83 Willows 101Bugs HD and your sprint as Longer Sprinting and your run as Buy-Whiterun2 and tries to update these every time now with those mods.

Alas I haven't found a beast skeleton on Skullyrant's nexus page that doesn't crash my game because I don't have one of the various appreviated other things in effect. Only the first TBBP female only 3.2 one works and fixes the crushed breast bug on bodies and sleeping.

Using the main file skeleton, bodyslide-created bodies still don't get the jiggly butt like the UNPB body troublemaker posted. Is it supposed to be the same? I do notice a slight jiggle, but not as evident as the UNPB one.

JonusL2D's Custom TBBP Skeletons also work great with the UNPB body, no sagging butts and still bouncy. :)

Edit: nevermind, I completely forgot to copy-paste created body (since I use MO haha). Bodyslide works great! Can't wait for new animations!

hello :)

erm i have one short question about the tbbp skelleton from XP32

ive tryed these skelleton today, and when my character is naked,and is "WALKING" .. than the right butt part is hanging down ...and when my char "stand" he just plopp up, like a ballon and than its well placed ...

is there any fix for that arround ?

maybe i didnt seen it, or didt searched right

but would be nice if anyone could point me on it

thnx a lot

I was able to get the new animations working following the quick guide but I seem to be missing the textures for the static male objects (appear blue in game). Does anyone have them or know how to use nifscope to point to the right texture path?

I think thats normal.

They are only there for refernce\placeholder. the main aim of the is just to demonstrate the animation.

ive tryed these skelleton today' date=' and when my character is naked,and is "WALKING" .. than the right butt part is hanging down ...and when my char "stand" he just plopp up, like a ballon and than its well placed ...

thnx a lot

[/quote']

Hi, I had the same problem you can't use xp32's skeleton with Caliente body-slide, but you can use other skeletons that support tbbp

ive tryed these skelleton today' date=' and when my character is naked,and is "WALKING" .. than the right butt part is hanging down ...and when my char "stand" he just plopp up, like a ballon and than its well placed ...

thnx a lot

[/quote']

Hi, I had the same problem you can't use xp32's skeleton with Caliente body-slide, but you can use other skeletons that support tbbp

try one of my TBBP skeletons they work will all body types.

Use FNIS and apply the maximum skeleton patch.

Also' date=' I have a problem of my own where my character sinks into my horse when I ride it, using xp32's maximum skeleton. Is that related to the skeleton?

[/quote']

thanks. there's talk on the 1st page of this thread about skeletons fpr the horses.

if i were to use UNP or UNPB cpmatible mesh & texture, can i still get the butt bounce and Eros anims, or is that a CBBE only thing?

@skulltyrant

I am using Ragdoll reduced force and TBBP with 3-2 proportions.

TBBP Custom Pack 4?

With FNIS should I still choose the Max compatibility patch?

@Dragonfly0124

If you could mix the animation of xp32's less exaggerated high-heel walk with your breast animation and get the backside bounce and compression right you would have it dead on for walking. (a quote and "here let me show" you from a woman)

For the run I still am amazed at all the hugely slanted sprinting. Many years of track ruins that one. Except for getting up to your max speed you are barely even slanted. As for a large chested woman sprinting, if they are not damn near static wrapped in place, they have a mind of their own. Good luck there!

Keep up the fantastic work!

@Stuffedbunny and Dragonfly0124

When I choose CB++ TBBP and generate bodies I get a body with the butt bones but only 1 set of breast bones. The standard TBBP body has 2 sets of breast bones but not butt bones. (TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly) is this normal or should I end up with a body that has 2 breast sets and 1 set of butt bones?

@skulltyrant

I am using Ragdoll reduced force and TBBP with 3-2 proportions.

TBBP Custom Pack 4?

With FNIS should I still choose the Max compatibility patch?

@Dragonfly0124

If you could mix the animation of xp32's less exaggerated high-heel walk with your breast animation and get the backside bounce and compression right you would have it dead on for walking. (a quote and "here let me show" you from a woman)

For the run I still am amazed at all the hugely slanted sprinting. Many years of track ruins that one. Except for getting up to your max speed you are barely even slanted. As for a large chested woman sprinting' date=' if they are not damn near static wrapped in place, they have a mind of their own. Good luck there!

Keep up the fantastic work!

@Stuffedbunny and Dragonfly0124

When I choose CB++ TBBP and generate bodies I get a body with the butt bones but only 1 set of breast bones. The standard TBBP body has 2 sets of breast bones but not butt bones. (TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly) is this normal or should I end up with a body that has 2 breast sets and 1 set of butt bones?

[/quote']

if youre using my skeleton pack you dont need FNIS

Just thought I'd check to see if there is an alternate post similar to SamTyler's CBBE post on getting this to work with UNPB. Currently using UNPB BBP and everything works fine' date=' but these new animations look pretty cool. Would love to check out these new anims using UNPB TBBP meshes but I am guessing it's probably a little more involved.

[/quote']

install Dragonfly's mod, replace the body mesh ... done! If you just want to test.

Use FNIS and apply the maximum skeleton patch.

Also' date=' I have a problem of my own where my character sinks into my horse when I ride it, using xp32's maximum skeleton. Is that related to the skeleton?

[/quote']

thanks. there's talk on the 1st page of this thread about skeletons fpr the horses.

if i were to use UNP or UNPB cpmatible mesh & texture, can i still get the butt bounce and Eros anims, or is that a CBBE only thing?

I have a UNPB test mesh in this thread (well two actually) one has butt jiggle added to it.

Hi am having some texture issues with unpb body...

anyone know what the problem is? body is fine when using corrupter armor :/

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13498&highlight=corrupter

That's a cbbe skin, cbbe skin will have nipple below where they are supposed to on an UNP/UNPB/UNPC body. UNP/UNPB/UNPC skin will have the nipple above on a cbbe body.