(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Hrm' date=' if you say so... I don't think the effect you see when you do that is TBBP anymore. The breasts move in a fashion identical to standard BBP.

[/quote']

Same, the effect is literally just standard BBP with the nice movements produced with the animations this mod includes, I prefer exploding torsos to a lack of actual TBBP movements :P

Eventually it'll all be fixed.

Oh and apologies if it has already been mentioned, but with the 1.01 pack the beast races are actually using the 50% larger skeleton by default, and all characters appear to float slightly off the ground during XLV/Minilovers/AP/etc.

Edit: Which is pretty much fixed (positioning, not crushed chest sadly) by replacing all but skeleton_female.htx with xp32's custom skeleton, if only that skeleton had a 'bouncier' option.

Quick question' date=' the gifs used in the original post, how do you get your character to walk in a static position like that without moving forward? I have puppet master which allows you to use a static walk animation but for whatever reason it's really slow motion, no idea why.

[/quote']

This :D again shameless shameless muahaha

another fix for the crushed butt/breast is xp32's compatability skeleton/hkx. Make sure you get the FNIS Patch for the skeleton.

There's also that issue with the sagging butt with Xp32's compatability skeleton though. Although I believe that's only with the Bodyslide created meshes though. (not sure if someone can verify that)

Quick question' date=' the gifs used in the original post, how do you get your character to walk in a static position like that without moving forward? I have puppet master which allows you to use a static walk animation but for whatever reason it's really slow motion, no idea why.

[/quote']

another fix for the crushed butt/breast is xp32's compatability skeleton/hkx. Make sure you get the FNIS Patch for the skeleton.

There's also that issue with the sagging butt with Xp32's compatability skeleton though. Although I believe that's only with the Bodyslide created meshes though. (not sure if someone can verify that)

I've cofirmed that only happen from the bodyslide. If using the body from the mainfile or from skulltryant, the butt problem won't happen. Make sure to patch it with FNIS.

[/quote']

Lol you just won't let that go will you? It doesn't say "Big Breast Lover" for nothing. XD

Edit: After doing a side by side comparison with the UNPB TBBP body, the xp32 skeleton is in-fact spot on, but still seem to have chest explosions using troublemakers UNPB modification for TBBP from page 73.

Edit2: Also appears the breasts sag when idle (non bbp idle) with the xp32 skeleton, fine with the early skeleton by xp32 in the UNPB BBP 2-2x pack.

vvv Ah, good to know, would it be possible for troublemaker to fix this? As it just has so much awesome bounce/jiggle :P

Edit: After doing a side by side comparison with the UNPB TBBP body' date=' the xp32 skeleton is in-fact spot on, but still seem to have chest explosions using troublemakers UNPB modification for TBBP from page 73.

[/quote']

i think its due to the weight paint. the version i shared is the UNPB BBP 2.2x body that i just added the 2 extra breast bones to,

Edit: After doing a side by side comparison with the UNPB TBBP body' date=' the xp32 skeleton is in-fact spot on, but still seem to have chest explosions using troublemakers UNPB modification for TBBP from page 73.

Edit2: Also appears the breasts sag when idle (non bbp idle) with the xp32 skeleton, fine with the early skeleton by xp32 in the UNPB BBP 2-2x pack.

vvv Ah, good to know, would it be possible for troublemaker to fix this? As it just has so much awesome bounce/jiggle :P

[/quote']

I notice those saggy issues. After I do some configuration, I manage to solve those issues. I'll put those on the next update.

My eyesight is bad, and I sometimes miss small print. Just what does the new update actually do?

I mean, has the the "crushed breast" on bodies been fixed? I see lots of posts about various skeletons being used and what not, but the "breast" issue is the one that I am most interested in.

That's the only reason I went back to CHSBHC - but I check this forum daily to see when that issue has been addressed.

Anyways, great work and please continue to refine this.

My eyesight is bad' date=' and I sometimes miss small print. Just what does the new update actually do?

I mean, has the the "crushed breast" on bodies been fixed? I see lots of posts about various skeletons being used and what not, but the "breast" issue is the one that I am most interested in.

That's the only reason I went back to CHSBHC - but I check this forum daily to see when that issue has been addressed.

Anyways, great work and please continue to refine this.

[/quote']

It's just two animations that can be used in FNIS spells and it's an ero animation that use the TBBP animations. Bouncing breasts and butt animations included.

Guest thunderiaz

The animations in Nov 28th update are amazing!!

@Dragonfly0124

Please create a idle animation with breast and butt shake motion like those animations.

I haven't tried xpms yet' date=' but I don't get saggy butts with TBBP skeketon. Saggy butts are caused by different skeleton hierarchy in animations and skeleton map file.

[/quote']

Hmm, and how to fix it with XPMS? I want use this skeleton and your TBBP together... :-/

P.S. I use your Idle 1, and this bug only on this animation...