(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

I'm using

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=16376 [bodyslide' date= Optional but highly recommended. Requires Bodyslide 1.4 or better. CB++ TBBP requires CB++ Body v0.8.5 (experimental sets optional):

this one. and don't have problem.

give me name of doby slide what you use sorry, because include fre body slide

[/quote]

I'm used this too. CB++ TBBP: MakBody + CBBE SH + Small other changes. And you russian?

i must say the breast bounce on the 4 some one looks great (i dont have the butt bounce since calyps never added it to the UNPB body) but the cowgirl one it looks like the breasts are being pulled dowm hard. they still move but it doesnt look good. either way great job keep it up

I like them both:rolleyes:, but still 4some rules. You might have got slightly different animation due to UNPB body.

i must say the breast bounce on the 4 some one looks great (i dont have the butt bounce since calyps never added it to the UNPB body) but the cowgirl one it looks like the breasts are being pulled dowm hard. they still move but it doesnt look good. either way great job keep it up

I like them both:rolleyes:' date=' but still 4some rules. You might have got slightly different animation due to UNPB body.

[/quote']

yea i really wish it had the butt bounce (the version i shared). im guessing just adding the butt bones to the body mesh wouldnt do anything would it?

EDIT- hmmm the Butt Bounce must be in the hkx file.

EDIT2 - i wonder if troublemakers version would work. no back to the hkx

Guest wnxmegax

The first animation WoW! Dat butt bounce on CHSBHC omg it's amazing, as for the breast it looks ok. I would love ot know how you did these animation I want to make some myself or learn. :)

Guest wnxmegax

The first animation WoW! Dat butt bounce on CHSBHC omg it's amazing, as for the breast it looks ok. I would love to know how you did these animation I want to make some myself or learn. :)

huhu ive got some short questions about the tbbp stuff posted here

there is a new file from 28.nov ... do i need this as update or is it just an animation file for "sex animations " ?

erm the tbbp skelletton is still aktuell' date=' or should i better get the other xp32 skelleton ?

[/quote']

either one of XP32's or one of mine.

huhu ive got some short questions about the tbbp stuff posted here

there is a new file from 28.nov ... do i need this as update or is it just an animation file for "sex animations " ?

erm the tbbp skelletton is still aktuell' date=' or should i better get the other xp32 skelleton ?

[/quote']

either one of XP32's or one of mine.

oki thnx :)

HHmmm.... I got everything working' date=' bum jiggling aswell as breast. BUT, during the "gangbang" the breasts appear at times to be held in place?

Side note, would be safe for me to not make a video of this one lol

[/quote']

if worried, you could make the male textures 100% transparent

that way she just bouncing..and bouncing...and bouncing :D

and make a video of that...and bouncing

I used the body that came with TBBP, but there are very visible seams at the wrist (feet/neck are fine), it's almost as if the hands are using a different texture as the rest of the body, they're much paler. Anyone know how to fix this? My screenshot function isn't working (grey distorted images).

HHmmm.... I got everything working' date=' bum jiggling aswell as breast. BUT, during the "gangbang" the breasts appear at times to be held in place?

Side note, would be safe for me to not make a video of this one lol

[/quote']

if worried, you could make the male textures 100% transparent

that way she just bouncing..and bouncing...and bouncing :D

and make a video of that...and bouncing

Heh... it's risky enough that I got the other 2 video's up on youtube (of all places) and they are still there. But, if people REALLY want a video, I can mess about with nifskope and record a quick video showing the 2 anims.

Ya these 2 animations are great but better for small breasts' date=' bigger breasts they seem to drag way down, almost touching the floor.

[/quote']

if your avatar is your charactor,

just sneaking they should touch the ground :)

Hmm would love a new screenshot of your charactor sneaking :)

just to see what she looks like