(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Hi is there anyways to get the bodyslide TBBP working with the xp32 Maximum skeleton without the sagging right butt problem? thx

Check xp32 post here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13395&pid=278737#pid278737

Thx for the reply. I understand this is the problem, i just dont know how to go about fixing it. Ive tried editing my body in nifskope to match xp32's description, but i always seem to make my game crash on loading :\.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463&pid=245163#pid245163

New awesome update for Bodyslide TBBP, including a huge number of CBBE bodytypes. Lots of black magic was involved in converting the incompatible CHSBHC-based shapes to CBBE. Pretty happy with the result, so... I'll just go ahead and quote the readme:

This package includes Bodyslide support for Dragonfly's WIP: Tender BBP.

It is built for the latest Bodyslide package(from CBBE v3.2), and includes

a CalienteBody-shaped version of Dragonfly's latest nif (2012-11-21).

The "CBBEv3 bodytypes TBBP" sliderset can build these CBBEv3-based bodytypes:

CBBE Curvy & Slim (both 3.2 and classic), CBBEX (still beta) by Xanshio,

CHSBHC by CherryHotaling, RBBB by RobidyBobidy, Chubby Races(BBW) by razorwire,

TSAG by Teals03, erosbody sono3 by numenume, v3m by MAK. Did I miss any?

______ Bugs_______

When "CBBEv3 bodytypes TBBP" starts, the second preset (CBBE Classic) is marked,

although Bodyslide loads CBBE by default when changing slidersets.

___Requirements___

Bodyslide 1.4.1:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666

Optional CB++ TBBP sliderset (CB++ Body v0.9.2):

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6900

A clue and a bit of patience.

No idea if this is weighted (and works) for xp32's skeleton, butt most likely isn't... see what I did there? :rolleyes:

Edit: Possibly I need to fix the seams (neck, hands, feet) of some sliders. I had to disable the usual seam locks because of the BBW body.

New awesome update for Bodyslide TBBP' date=' including a huge number of CBBE bodytypes. Lots of black magic was involved in converting the incompatible CHSBHC-based shapes to CBBE. Pretty happy with the result, so... I'll just go ahead and quote the readme:

______ Bugs_______

When "CBBEv3 bodytypes TBBP" starts, the second preset (CBBE Classic) is marked,

___Requirements___

Bodyslide 1.4.1:

No idea if this is weighted (and works) for xp32's skeleton, butt most likely isn't... see what I did there? :rolleyes:

Edit: Possibly I need to fix the seams (neck, hands, feet) of some sliders. I had to disable the usual seam locks because of the BBW body.

[/quote']

Hey Bunny, did you get the body mesh I sent you? That comes with both breast and butt weighting.

New awesome update for Bodyslide TBBP' date=' including a huge number of CBBE bodytypes. Lots of black magic was involved in converting the incompatible CHSBHC-based shapes to CBBE. Pretty happy with the result, so... I'll just go ahead and quote the readme:

______ Bugs_______

___Requirements___

Bodyslide 1.4.1:

[/quote']

In case your wondering it doesn't fix the sagging butt issue :P

No idea if this is weighted (and works) for xp32's skeleton' date=' butt most likely isn't... see what I did there? :rolleyes:[/i']

Damn those sagging butts! They are everywhere. It's like the Aldmeri invasion all over again. Except with sagging butts instead of thalmor with sticks up their asses... :s

No idea if this is weighted (and works) for xp32's skeleton' date=' butt most likely isn't... see what I did there? :rolleyes:[/i']

Damn those sagging butts! They are everywhere. It's like the Aldmeri invasion all over again. Except with sagging butts instead of thalmor with sticks up their asses... :s

Meh I would also have to agree the Nords have sticks up their asses also :D (complainers jezz)

As it is affecting my Nord char :P

Love everything about it' date=' especially the 50 percent larger skeleton but the hovering sit and animation are included with the skeleton. Hope for future update of this.

[/quote']

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13043&highlight=TBBP

Try this.. I think it just increases the breast bones only.

But if you want bigger breasts without getting another skeleton just get bodyslide pack on the front page.

Or go here for the Manga/DM TBBP bodies

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12472

Dumb question don't kill me please God: What is required for TBBP? Skeleton, alright, the animations, okay... It's this whole bodyslide business that's really tossing me off the map. What IS bodyslide in its core? Like a set of meshes converged or something?!

AAAaaaa

EDIT: Okay I found this from Caliente:

And introducing BodySlide -- a tool that allows you to design your own body from a large array of possibilities, or use a handy preset, while ensuring matching seams and functional in-game weight slider. All with zero required knowledge of mesh editing.

BodySlide is additionally very expandable, allowing an enterprising modder to create his or own shape presets, or even his or her own morphable shapes and associated sliders. It can support custom bodies as well as multiple mesh outfits that allow armor to be customized at the same time as the body beneath.

Still confused as to why tbbp needs its own bodyslide bralwrhglgh

I'm getting the "crushed breast" issue. This only affects models when they're dead or lying down. I'm using DragonFly's BodySlide with TBBP support linked on the first page. The issue is present with both custom and default values.

Any suggestions?

Download the UNBP body from Nexus and get the skeleton.hkx file in the character assests folder in the meshes. Replace the TBBP one with that one and run FNIS. Tada fixed crushed breasts and blocking animation.\

Quick question' date=' the gifs used in the original post, how do you get your character to walk in a static position like that without moving forward? I have puppet master which allows you to use a static walk animation but for whatever reason it's really slow motion, no idea why.

[/quote']

I 2nd this. I wanna know how to do that :P

Dumb question don't kill me please God: What is required for TBBP? Skeleton' date=' alright, the animations, okay... It's this whole bodyslide business that's really tossing me off the map. What IS bodyslide in its core? Like a set of meshes converged or something?!

AAAaaaa

EDIT: Okay I found this from Caliente:

And introducing BodySlide -- a tool that allows you to design your own body from a large array of possibilities, or use a handy preset, while ensuring matching seams and functional in-game weight slider. All with zero required knowledge of mesh editing.

BodySlide is additionally very expandable, allowing an enterprising modder to create his or own shape presets, or even his or her own morphable shapes and associated sliders. It can support custom bodies as well as multiple mesh outfits that allow armor to be customized at the same time as the body beneath.

Still confused as to why tbbp needs its own bodyslide bralwrhglgh

Bodyslide allows you to change your toon's body mesh.

In short, the "shape" of your toon's body is defined by the skeleton and the mesh(es). Think of it like your own body. The Skyrim skeleton is, well, your body's skeleton and the meshes are your muscles, fat, etc.

TBBP is the skeleton but setting it up with improperly adapted meshes would be like taking your body's skeleton and implanting it in some random person's body; it may not "fit" properly due to obvious variances with muscle structure, etc. and end up with seams, voids, and/or stretches.

That's where bodyslide comes in to work it's magic. With the proper presets (or your own adaptations), it can conform the meshes to the skeleton so they fit together nicely.

*** Notice: apologies for any potentially icky images caused by using the somewhat morbid skeleton analogy... though if it reminded you of Mortal Kombat like it did with me, maybe you'll nostalgia a bit and it'll mitigate the ickyness ***

Download the UNBP body from Nexus and get the skeleton.hkx file in the character assests folder in the meshes. Replace the TBBP one with that one and run FNIS. Tada fixed crushed breasts and blocking animation.

Um... doesn't this just end up replacing the TBBP with regular BBP?

Download the UNBP body from Nexus and get the skeleton.hkx file in the character assests folder in the meshes. Replace the TBBP one with that one and run FNIS. Tada fixed crushed breasts and blocking animation.

Um... doesn't this just end up replacing the TBBP with regular BBP?

not entirely, the animations are the core of what sets the way things work, installing the unpb skeleton.hkx will reduce the amount of bounce but the tbbp animations will still do their thing. Basically if you want a less extreme bounce then this works surprisingly well and fixes some bugs as well.

also skeleton.hkx is basically the file the goverens how the skeleton intereacts with the animations (I think), skeleton.nif is the physical skeleton.