DemLinen hair

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

Not allowed!!!

too lazy to bother reading the post before playing judge winny?

Full95023.jpg

it's that outfit on ehei (you don't whine about his link to a site with converted content without autorisation? nexus sheep)

they didn't knew how to call that because it's from that pack?

http://kartermods.blogspot.fr/2017/06/dresses-for-eva-dem.html

if ehei link is dead, that probably on modtype, or modgame, or one of the chinese sites like that one http://lovehappy.net/59

have fun searching in the list whatever it got called

1 hour ago, yatol said:

too lazy to bother reading the post before playing judge winny?

do you see, would have you once watched in his YouTube video, then you would certainly have noticed, that there is a link from SG Hair!
and THIS is NOT ALLOWED here! :classic_wink:

first check why I wrote this, then maybe but also only maybe, gripe. :classic_tongue:

edit: and as you know for sure, is a copyright infringement a serious rule violation. :classic_smile:

22 minutes ago, winny257 said:

do you see, would have you once watched in his YouTube video, then you would certainly have noticed, that there is a link from SG Hair!
and THIS is NOT ALLOWED here! :classic_wink:

first check why I wrote this, then maybe but also only maybe, gripe. :classic_tongue:

edit: and as you know for sure, is a copyright infringement a serious rule violation. :classic_smile:

I wonder how he's not allowed to post link on Youtube video? Did he post direct link here on loverslab for download sg hair pack?

48 minutes ago, winny257 said:

it's for the modos to decide what is a rule violation and what isn't, not you

and if you really care about that, you have a lot of stuff to report on this site, what are you waiting for?

you think ladybody was taken down because stolen daz stuff?

it's just skyrim version of hgec

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15802

and that's v3 (maybe, won't download old stuff to find out)

it's still on nexus, even if it's stolen daz stuff

because nobody care about that

that rule that is just there for show, only become a problem with the sims dumbass (we aren't allowed to use his stuff in something else than the game he is playing)

isn't there a link to ehei above? why do you think it's upload on his blog?

op didn't fled his blog because it's stolen daz stuff, or stolen doa stuff, or stolen whatever stuff...

you use stolen something stuff too, you think it's fine to use x skin because you don't what it is?

you want to know what it is?

3 hours ago, yatol said:

you use stolen something stuff too, you think it's fine to use x skin because you don't what it is?

you want to know what it is?

nope, unfortunately I have to disappoint you, I do not use stolen stuff, the reason is, I hate theft, if it were up to me then thieves would have to be prosecuted and be punished really hard!
and besides I play Skyrim since December 2014 not anymore! :classic_wink:

5 hours ago, XAlexRavenX said:

I wonder how he's not allowed to post link on Youtube video? Did he post direct link here on loverslab for download sg hair pack?

Of course it is not allowed, it is the same than would I upload a YouTube video, that to a pay Patreon page leads. :classic_smile:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24722-sexiest-dance-mods-list-stripper-dance-etc/?do=findComment&comment=1895898

that SG Hair is a copyright infringement and may not appear here in any form!

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

and besides I play Skyrim since December 2014 not anymore! :classic_wink:

what are you doing here then? your new game it's getting to 100 000 posts?

you weren't using sg in 2014? you think he did it in paint?

and it's not because a winny think you can't port daz stuff to skyrim, you can't do it

renderosity-license.txt

This License does not grant permission to produce a real, tangible replica of the 3D mesh/model/product acquired. An additional license for production rights may be purchased by contacting Renderosity and will be subject to negotiation and approval by the vendor. Renderosity will contact the vendor on the Buyer's behalf.

daz license don't allow you to use export as .obj to import that stuff in blender?

because it's that one that matter

*Product Name: Trends For Le Mistral

*Author: ArtOfDreams
*Product Date: August, 2010
*Copyright ArtOfDreams*

Usage Rights:

You may use this package in any commercial or non commercial renders.
You cannot resell the files or include them in another product or package.
You may not give it away as a gift, or offer it for free downloading.

it's fine to port that to skyrim as long as you don't upload it on nexus

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Restrictions:

No resale of any parts of this package in commercial products.
No redestributing for free any parts of this package.

This product can be used for personal or commercial work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

same as above

Usage:

This product may be used for your commercial or non-commercial renders.
This product may not be included in another commercial, non-commercial, or free package.
The content of this package may not be included in another commercial, non-commercial, or free package.
This product and the contents of this product, may not be used to create Second Life (or any other similar software) commercial, or free, character skins & textures.

that one only allow you to use renders of his char

LICENSE FOR ITEMS PURCHASED THROUGH THE RUNTIME DNA STORE.

This license relates only to products purchased through The RunTime DNA Store, it does not relate to any product featured in the "free" section, please read the site FAQ.

free stuff you can do whatever you want

even selll it on crap club (oh wait, skyrimgtx had some troubles selling free stuff^^ try at your own risks)

Archived