What are the most perverted mods?

BBro

Hi, I'm a perv, like every1 else around here and I'm looking for the most sick-minded mods that exist for NV. I got Sexout working but just isn't the real thing without garters, heels, stockings and other fetishes. I've searched all the Lovers Lab and Nexus for something like that and didn't find much except for some sleepwear replacers and t3 stockings.What I truly want is to create an index with all these things so help me please?:D-post any link you find, thanks:P

I know someone ( Loogie ? ) made a tryout mod that basically makes you a slave to one of the powder ganger factions ( the one in the vault, particularly ) i don't know if it was ever finished, but it was pretty kinky. Had stockade rape and stuff.

Do you mean clothing wise' date=' or experience wise? Clothing can be brought by installing Sexout Common Resources and then Sexout Store (to buy stuff from) and experience wise, well, there is the entire range of Tryout mods, SewerSlave, and a handful of others.

[/quote']

Thanks bro, that answered about all my questions. I already tried all the tryout and sewerslave mods and some other mods that focus on the experience part and loved them all :P

I ran into a problem already, some items from the Sexout store make the body disapear. I checked already for solutions on the lab. I switched from type 6m to type 3 cali, made a clean save and I still got the problem. There's also some other problem. I captured both in a pic.Here's the image:

That NPC is the one selling gags and collars in the S.O. Bunker.scaled.php?server=707&filename=screenshot0vv.png&res=landing

I ran into a problem already' date=' some items from the Sexout store make the body disapear. I checked already for solutions on the lab. I switched from type 6m to type 3 cali, made a clean save and I still got the problem. There's also some other problem. I captured both in a pic.Here's the image:

That NPC is the one selling gags and collars in the S.O. Bunker.[img']http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg707/scaled.php?server=707&filename=screenshot0vv.png&res=landing[/img]

You have to admit, that error sign is one sexy lady :P

I ran into a problem already' date=' some items from the Sexout store make the body disapear. I checked already for solutions on the lab. I switched from type 6m to type 3 cali, made a clean save and I still got the problem. There's also some other problem. I captured both in a pic.Here's the image:

That NPC is the one selling gags and collars in the S.O. Bunker.[img']http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg707/scaled.php?server=707&filename=screenshot0vv.png&res=landing[/img]

You have to admit, that error sign is one sexy lady :P

That made my day :)))

...but the problem is still there :dodgy:

Archived