Uriel Posted September 1, 2012 Posted September 1, 2012 "F" is an extender's feature. That's not in the base lovers. LpK only allows to choose style through the dialogs. About the poses - not sure, might be that some mod is forcing lovers to play only those anims. edit: LoversRapeStruggle.esp, i think it's meant to work together with Extender.
duration Posted September 1, 2012 Author Posted September 1, 2012 "F" is an extender's feature. That's not in the base lovers. LpK only allows to choose style through the dialogs. About the poses - not sure' date=' might be that some mod is forcing lovers to play only those anims. edit: LoversRapeStruggle.esp, i think it's meant to work together with Extender. [/quote'] the problem is that, having disabled Lovers_PK_extender I have only a dialog like "I want to ask you something? --> Do you want to have a &uck? --> Yes" and then the sex scene starts ...but there are no any dialogs appearing about the chosen pose or whatever So what would you recommend me to do? Is there any way in Lovers system to navigate from one pose to another?
Uriel Posted September 2, 2012 Posted September 2, 2012 Try temporarily disabling: LoversProstitute.esp LoversBrothel.esp LoversRapeStruggle.esp Then rebuild your bashed patch Also, what's the size and CRC of LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp you have?
duration Posted September 2, 2012 Author Posted September 2, 2012 Try temporarily disabling: LoversProstitute.esp LoversBrothel.esp LoversRapeStruggle.esp Then rebuild your bashed patch Also' date=' what's the size and CRC of LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp you have? [/quote'] size of my LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp is 270 336 b on a hard disk bt, how can I rebuild my bashed patch? Do you know any programs I can use in order to code/edit esp or esm or ini files? Maybe C++ editor ? or something else? Cool thing is that I via the notepad I editted a bit LPK-Extender ini file and now status bar does not decrease and never changes so sex lasts forever!!! But I don't know how to stop it, I tried to press E for many times but it does not work that way
Uriel Posted September 2, 2012 Posted September 2, 2012 ESP/ESM's can be modified by TES Construction Set, Tes4Edit. INI's are just plain text files, you can edit them with nearly everything. Notepad for example. Your LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp looks ok. Have you tried disabling those mods? Forget about a bashedpatch for now. If you want to know about BP, read manuals.
yosecretsquirrel Posted September 3, 2012 Posted September 3, 2012 Just a thought but with LPKextender, if you move from 3rd stage foreplay straight to sex, sex will be in fast or 3rd stage when it begins. This burns through SP very fast. I suggest using the shift key with the proggression key to drop back to stage 1 again if you want it to last longer. For my install (not sure if this is the norm), the HUD doesn't show up after moving to sex until I hit the "R" key a second time and cancel or take a potion, which also means no dialogue either. Taking a potion will help if it is you that is dropping out early. If your partner is a companion, it also helps to give a potion to them for fatigue or stamina or both prior to asking for sex.
duration Posted September 3, 2012 Author Posted September 3, 2012 @Uriel: yes, I tried disabling them, but it did not change anything.When I play the game without Extender and sex gets started -there are only 4 or 5 animations are present in scene and I cannot have some others one. For instance: I got a sex scene started and they start *ucking, so I press Z button to move to another animation..then Z again...to another one..and Z again to another one(or Shift+Z to return back to the previous)and Z again to the next one ..and then I figure out that they repeat again..so there was 1 pose I pressed Z, then 2nd pose I pressed Z, then 3rd pose and I pressed Z again ...then the 4th pose and I pressed Z again..and then again the 1 st pose again(starnge , but why?? -I did expect there to get a pose N6 and N7 and N8..), but the strange thing I figured out is that they repeat again ..and again..and again.......!!!!! The Reason why do I installed also extender..is that it gives an opportunity to call a window(after pressing F button), where you can choose another poses like doggystyle, blowjob, from behind..and many others ..which is not possible to get without installing the Extender!!!! So the question is that are there any other plugins which I can install in order to be able to change the pose after the pose(and always be able to switch to a new pose..and to a new pose ..and to a new pose), without hanging in a constant loops consisting only of 4 poses, repeting one another all the time(like it is in my situation)????? @yosecretsquirrel: Mate, I guess these Lovers plugins are never destined to play similarly on every computer and I do not know why it is like that.
gregathit Posted September 3, 2012 Posted September 3, 2012 Lovers with Pk "without extender" randomly selects a lovers animation from a particular "group". All the animations that are in that group (typically the groups are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) are availble to be switched between by pressing the z key. Depending on what you settings are (manual or automatic) for stage advancement and what setting you have for the group chosen (you can set it on random) you could get any of the groups. Sometimes you will get a particular group due to your direction of "attack" if raping. Long story short you can solve this by changing up animations to different groups if you want more animations in that group (some groups only have a few animations while other groups contain a ton). The group assignment is contained in the animations ini file which can be found in oblivion\data\ini\ EDIT: NOTE: Never change animations 1-10 as it can screw lovers up. Most others are ok to mess with.
duration Posted September 3, 2012 Author Posted September 3, 2012 Long story short you can solve this by changing up animations to different groups if you want more animations in that group (some groups only have a few animations while other groups contain a ton). The group assignment is contained in the animations ini file which can be found in oblivion\data\ini\ EDIT: NOTE: Never change animations 1-10 as it can screw lovers up. Most others are ok to mess with. that's clear. But considering the fact that my knowledge here so primitive, can you tell which exactly ini file I need to correct and which exactly the code passage?
gregathit Posted September 3, 2012 Posted September 3, 2012 I can't tell you which file to change as you will need to give me more information. If there is a group that only has a few animations you will need to hit the console to see what animation numbers are inside that group it will be a number between 1 and 200. Then once you have the animation number you can exit the game and go to the ini folder (oblivion\data\ini\) and find that the ini file for it (it will contain the number you just wrote down while hitting the console while in game. Then you can note the group that it is assigned to. Full group line: set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 1 Now you can make a note of any animations that you would like to switch to that group to "fill it out". Remember that you can't mess with animations 1-10. I recommend using animation 101 thru 200 for this as almost no mods use any of these so it should be safe to reassign them to a different group, and also many of these are duplicates of 1 thru 100.
duration Posted September 3, 2012 Author Posted September 3, 2012 I can't tell you which file to change as you will need to give me more information. If there is a group that only has a few animations you will need to hit the console to see what animation numbers are inside that group it will be a number between 1 and 200. Then once you have the animation number you can exit the game and go to the ini folder (oblivion\data\ini\) and find that the ini file for it (it will contain the number you just wrote down while hitting the console while in game. Then you can note the group that it is assigned to. Full group line: set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 1 Now you can make a note of any animations that you would like to switch to that group to "fill it out". Remember that you can't mess with animations 1-10. I recommend using animation 101 thru 200 for this as almost no mods use any of these so it should be safe to reassign them to a different group' date=' and also many of these are duplicates of 1 thru 100. [/quote'] I'm bagging a pardon, but I got not everything. Can you give me some elementary "Live" example about the method you just wrote? Please!!!!
gregathit Posted September 4, 2012 Posted September 4, 2012 1. Start oblivion 2. have sex (rape or consensual) 3. toggle positions with z key. 4. When you hit a "group" which only has a couple of animations (hitting z takes you through all the animations for that group or set and starts over) then hit the console key to stop things and look at the last line of text that is displayed in the console. That will tell you what animation number is being preformed. 5. Close oblivion (save if you need to before closing). 6. Go to oblivion\data\ini\ and find the ini file for that animation (it will have the same number. 7. Open the ini file with notepad and write down the "group". Example: set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 1 In this case the group is 1. 8. Now that you have these notes, save them somewhere and restart the game and have sex again (several times if you have to) to find a "group" that has a bunch of animations in it and hit the console on any duplicates that you see that you may want to move into your "small group". 9. Once you have some animations then close oblivion and go back to oblivion\data\ini and open up the ini with note pad and change the number (nothing but the number) to match the group that was too small. Example: Say group 2 only had 5 animations and you want to add more to it. So you would do the above nine steps and pick 5 additional animations from the other groups to add to this group. You would change the ini for each of those other groups to: xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 2 Now you would have a total of 10 animations in group 2 and the other groups would be 5 short.
duration Posted September 4, 2012 Author Posted September 4, 2012 okay, but it there any way that I can control which group I want to appear during sex?
gregathit Posted September 4, 2012 Posted September 4, 2012 okay' date=' but it there any way that I can control which group I want to appear during sex? [/quote'] Not without rewriting the scripts inside lovers with pk.esp It is a random deal.
duration Posted September 4, 2012 Author Posted September 4, 2012 alright. do you know how does Extender works then?? When during the sex we press F button- the window appears at the middle of the screen witha list of posses: doggystyle, blowjob, from behind...etc. Do you know how that works? Will it be correct to say that when pressing F button and choosing say a dogy style pose - it takes the Group of animations that belong to that item and starts playing them or if we choosing an option say a blowjob for instance- does it mean that then the system takes another group of animations that belongs exactly to these item?
gregathit Posted September 4, 2012 Posted September 4, 2012 PK extender works off of a script so that once you hit the F button to go from foreplay to sex you are picking a group (all the animations are divided into groups and doggy style falls into group 1"). Thus when you pick doggy style it plays only that group of animations that are from group 1. If you look at one of the English translated ini files you will see the groups: ;sposgroup ... Group Number and positions variation ; 0 = cowgirl position ; 1 = Back back on all fours, and standing back ; 2 = Missionary position ; 3 = Standing on one foot ; 4 = Blow Job ; 100 = Position for creature (Creature Project) So when you select doggy style you are picking group 1 and all animations that have been put into group 1 will be available to be cycled through via the z button (by default). Now if you pick blow job then that would be from group 4 and the animations that have been put into that group will be available. Make sense now?
growldog Posted October 6, 2012 Posted October 6, 2012 Edit the xLPK.ini (within the Data/ini folder) Look around line 32 - 33 (search for the following): ;base amount to which the response decreases SP during the act set xLoversSPHUD.SPdecr to 1.0 In my case I changed 1.0 to 0.2, and the time increased. I hope this helps.
Someone92 Posted October 6, 2012 Posted October 6, 2012 If I remember correctly you can simply press "C" to stop the SP from decreasing so it lasts indefinitely.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now