WickedWork_PreAlpha0.02 (A freelance wicked career)

So is this pretty much a patreon only mod now? Because there have been zero public releases other than the pre alpha. I'm not against them wanting it to be a patreon only mod, but I think it's a little shitty to not simply say "hey, you're not getting any public releases sorry" and just leave us all questioning. Kind of like how the creators of YouTuber's Life straight up abandoned the game and didn't give players all that they were promised.

Edit: Since people seem to think i was actually contacted by TvHebdo and they told me that no one's getting any public releases, they did not contact me to say this. The way i typed it, it reads "It's shitty to NOT say 'hey, you're not getting any public releases' and just leave us all questioning." I understand you might not understand the english language all that well, and i see no fault in that. but what that sentence means is, they have said NOTHING to us. They have simply not given us any public releases beyond the pre alpha.

I have a problem.

When I call a customer (new or next) nobody come to my house. After this if I invite someone to my house (Invite to hangout current a lot) there is also no one coming... but this option (Invite to hangout....) 
work to me if I didn't call a customer before.

Any ideas?

On 4/8/2018 at 11:30 PM, YaoiYuriFox829 said:

So is this pretty much a patreon only mod now? Because there have been zero public releases other than the pre alpha. I'm not against them wanting it to be a patreon only mod, but I think it's a little shitty to not simply say "hey, you're not getting any public releases sorry" and just leave us all questioning. Kind of like how the creators of YouTuber's Life straight up abandoned the game and didn't give players all that they were promised.

Edit: Since people seem to think i was actually contacted by TvHebdo and they told me that no one's getting any public releases, they did not contact me to say this. The way i typed it, it reads "It's shitty to NOT say 'hey, you're not getting any public releases' and just leave us all questioning." I understand you might not understand the english language all that well, and i see no fault in that. but what that sentence means is, they have said NOTHING to us. They have simply not given us any public releases beyond the pre alpha.

Tvhebdo went incommunicado on Patreon since February 11 so it is safe to say that there are no updates anymore, not just on Patreon. 

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Tvhebdo went incommunicado on Patreon since February 11 so it is safe to say that there are no updates anymore, not just on Patreon. 

So essentially they just stopped working on it, and didn't have the decency to even tell anyone. OR, they earned enough money to stop trying.

On 4/19/2018 at 2:07 AM, killerpandora said:

I have the prealpha0-02 version installed and once everything is said and done, I am unable to ask for payment and the customer just leaves. Am I missing something?

I have this same issue. 

On 4/22/2018 at 5:25 PM, ap400 said:

I have this same issue. 

It is strange because it was stated in an earlier comment that this issue had been fixed in this version, but it seems like a lot of people are having it. I wonder if they creator didn't remove the fix to force people to go buy the Patreon version.

On 4/25/2018 at 8:25 AM, dec1991 said:

It doesn't work for me :confused: My sim has the trait, but I get no option to call for a costumer. Can someone help??

The creator has gone MIA. Some say he's only releasing updates over on his patreon page, where you have to pay. Try NisaK's wicked perversions. I gave up on this mod about a month ago lol.

6 hours ago, SyddySimzZ said:

The creator has gone MIA. Some say he's only releasing updates over on his patreon page, where you have to pay. Try NisaK's wicked perversions. I gave up on this mod about a month ago lol.

nope, even on the patreon page theres no activity... SACRIFICIAL is about to release his own version of Wicked Work.. Its CALLED "HOE IT UP!"Ytmk2Ob8K4KeyQ68wHDOqW_awZ91Th1UDKCMrWijYXwWyi477wyM4Re5RgN1omHw.png.9eae86f770a80f1bfe3f78a6ff342ef0.png

Unfortunately, it does not work for me :frown: I equipped the trait in CAS but when I go to Live Mode and click on my Sim the option "Wicked Work" does not show up. And when I go back into CAS the trait is not equipped so basically it does not stay when I get out of CAS. Any suggestions? :frown: 

This mod was always broken/incomplete/full of errors from the start.
I have corrected it and retuned it months ago.
Hoping the author would keep up his promise to further develop it. "I only shared with one user that privately asked for my working version" and asked him not to publicly share it.

If you search this thread, you'll see his answer towards my advise and notes about the errors "His own words were something like" - "All that has been fixed in the latest release on Patreon" !

I'm not sure if his statements were true or not !

1 hour ago, SlashUC said:

And Noir is about to release a promising one too if i'm not mistaken

Do you have a link or something with more information? :smile: