WickedWork_PreAlpha0.02 (A freelance wicked career)

Over on your patreon page, literally everything has to be paid for to access it. Except for the first or second version of Wicked Work...maybe make newer versions available for all for a few days and then lock them after so many days..idk, I just think its messed up that basic users are stuck with the basic version of the mod..(until you decide to make recent versions avail) meanwhile the ones who can actually pay for it get better gameplay! I just wish you didn't make it so hard to to play with some of your recent updates! Sorry for being annoying. I just really love WWRK. I can't do much with it, and to know that there are better versions that I can't quite afford yet, causes my anus to itch, in ways unimaginable. (:

UPDATE: I read through this entire thread, and a lot of people are having mixed feelings. He has been active on patreon with new updates.....but nothing new here..

4 hours ago, UnclaimedTax said:

Is this compatible with the latest March patch? :smile:

Also can this system be used with NPCs?

So far, it works ok with the latest patch on my MAC. A few last exception files, but rare. I think it works with NPC, but the trait has to be generated with a new NPC..So, NPC's that are created after you add the mod; MAY randomly have the WWRK trait. IDK about the Autonomous options though...I saw someone in this thread say it didn't correspond well, with WW. IDK, I'm not sure. I have the .02 version unfortunately and can't buy his updates... His https://www.patreon.com/tvhebdo/posts page has a heap of updates though. Go check them out.

16 hours ago, JessiePie said:

Thank youuu sooo much for sharing, I keep redownloading and installing the mod but it will not give me the option to ask for money only the option to ask to leave please help :)♡

I think it's based solely on your sim, and their current sex partner. IF they feel that sex has been finished, then they can ask to be paid(the interaction will pop up). If they feel that sex wasn't finished, (glitches, freezes, long pauses where they don't do anything but time still ticks(same as a glitch) then, the interaction won't pop up. I nearly uninstalled the mod after I first used it and my "ask to be paid option" didn't show up. So, I asked that customer to leave, called another one, spent some time with him to get him to fully undress(sometimes they won't undress), even twerked for money before sex(different mod) and then had sex, asked to be paid, and then made him leave. Have fun! (:

I well understand the activity of the creator of the fashion on Patreon). However, as a consumer, I say that I will not use a "cat in a poke". I do not want to try this mod, because it has not been updated for a long time and I do not want to risk.

7 hours ago, Lover333 said:

I well understand the activity of the creator of the fashion on Patreon). However, as a consumer, I say that I will not use a "cat in a poke". I do not want to try this mod, because it has not been updated for a long time and I do not want to risk.

From my point of view it looks like the modder used LL here to promote his mod then figured once he got some patreons he wouldn't need LL anymore. While i greatly appreciate the modders here for thier work, I tend to stay away from the ones who are rude and greedy. I kind see both sides tho... having been trying to teach myself some animating skills...until a week ago knew nothing at all really and today finally got my first pose in blender figured out... so it is really slow going. So i do understand how long it can take to make stuff... but at the same time most modders need to understand that there are some users who simply will not understand how it works. plus those who simply can not afford to pay thier patreon subs. some of which are costing 50 to 70 dollars now but not naming names.  Lets not forget that EA is still releasing updates for sims 4 and that could potentially screw up cc from working until they get updated. so if you are paying that patreon fee and the mod get broke you are paying again if you monthly patreon sub has run out.

Love this and really looking forward to the next update!!

I just wanted to report a little bug with the newest Sims 4 patch (as of 3/20/18). For some reason, the NPC customers won't undress during WickedWoohoo. I haven't tried it with regular NPC sims. It started working with NPCs when I removed Wicked Work. Thanks so much for making this!

15 hours ago, koala416 said:

Love this and really looking forward to the next update!!

I just wanted to report a little bug with the newest Sims 4 patch (as of 3/20/18). For some reason, the NPC customers won't undress during WickedWoohoo. I haven't tried it with regular NPC sims. It started working with NPCs when I removed Wicked Work. Thanks so much for making this!

So... having just updated, as of 3/21/2018 it still works for me... maybe you have not read on the original post the known issues? when you npc customers won't get naked.. you need to go to wicked/settings/sexsettings/outfit and there you need to change the settings from auto to complete and then go to the npc outfit setting and switch it from auto to complete too... once you do that then you can call a customer and started a wicked animation with them and they will get naked... this has been a known issue for awhile and the modder even gave you a work around for it.

On 3/12/2018 at 8:20 AM, SyddySimzZ said:

Over on your patreon page, literally everything has to be paid for to access it. Except for the first or second version of Wicked Work...maybe make newer versions available for all for a few days and then lock them after so many days..idk, I just think its messed up that basic users are stuck with the basic version of the mod..(until you decide to make recent versions avail) meanwhile the ones who can actually pay for it get better gameplay! I just wish you didn't make it so hard to to play with some of your recent updates! Sorry for being annoying. I just really love WWRK. I can't do much with it, and to know that there are better versions that I can't quite afford yet, causes my anus to itch, in ways unimaginable. (:

UPDATE: I read through this entire thread, and a lot of people are having mixed feelings. He has been active on patreon with new updates.....but nothing new here..

Don't worry about it, the content  creator has gone awol, No updates, no patches, nothing has been improved, and it is currently  outdated,...  people are continuing to pay the patreon, ..and I  assume the creator is continuing to cash their checks, ...  basic users  are getting little in your opinion... patrons are getting  just as little, and paying for the privilige.  I stopped  supporting this, and am Now supporting NisaK's wicked Perversions.  Includes more than this, and she is on  daily.  Unlike TVHebDo, who has been awol for over a month now.

On 2018/3/12 at 8:26 PM, SyddySimzZ said:

So far, it works ok with the latest patch on my MAC. A few last exception files, but rare. I think it works with NPC, but the trait has to be generated with a new NPC..So, NPC's that are created after you add the mod; MAY randomly have the WWRK trait. IDK about the Autonomous options though...I saw someone in this thread say it didn't correspond well, with WW. IDK, I'm not sure. I have the .02 version unfortunately and can't buy his updates... His https://www.patreon.com/tvhebdo/posts page has a heap of updates though. Go check them out.

So I just wanna know whether this mod is available for Mac users? I have been waiting.

On 4/5/2018 at 5:22 PM, kaitrich said:

My customer keeps refusing sex. What can I do about that?

You can toggle Always Accept on WickedWhims menu. They won't refuse anymore.

Mine has stopped working since yesterday. Everything looks fine, I can call the client in, but when the sex animation is about to start the game crashes. I've tried multiple animations and it still crashes, but when I run wicked whims outside of wicked work it's fine, so I can only assume it is the problem. Here are my last crash files...

lastCrash.txt

lastException.txt

20 hours ago, lada39 said:

You can toggle Always Accept on WickedWhims menu. They won't refuse anymore.

Mine has stopped working since yesterday. Everything looks fine, I can call the client in, but when the sex animation is about to start the game crashes. I've tried multiple animations and it still crashes, but when I run wicked whims outside of wicked work it's fine, so I can only assume it is the problem. Here are my last crash files...

lastCrash.txt

lastException.txt

To avoid the error and subsequent crash, send the customer away before saving the game or travelling or manage world.
Wait a few sim minutes until he/she is de-zoned "gone" and save.