IGNORED

Vindictus Habitant CBBE Bodyslide Files Not Working

Here you go.  I renamed the armor pieces to match the mod's files - then regenerated the bodyslide projects and tested.  Exports to the correct path to replace the armor with your bodyslide preset version.  I didn't change any of the weights, but it appears the armor has TBBP.

The key was renaming the folders and files while in the windows desktop - so that BS could deal with them.  The BS project files were corrupted with stray characters as if someone had opened and resaved them without the proper Chinese character packs installed.  No worries though.

Enjoy!

Vindictus Habitant Armor CBBE BS - fixed.7z

*Edit*  I couldn't equip the helmet.  It's taking up slot 41 (long hair) whereas other helmets take up hair and circlet.  I'm using YPS Immersive Hair and my character has long hair, so I'm guessing that's the conflict for me.  Would be easy to swap out the armor slot though.

49 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Here you go.  I renamed the armor pieces to match the mod's files - then regenerated the bodyslide projects and tested.  Exports to the correct path to replace the armor with your bodyslide preset version.  I didn't change any of the weights, but it appears the armor has TBBP.

The key was renaming the folders and files while in the windows desktop - so that BS could deal with them.  The BS project files were corrupted with stray characters as if someone had opened and resaved them without the proper Chinese character packs installed.  No worries though.

Enjoy!

*Edit*  I couldn't equip the helmet.  It's taking up slot 41 (long hair) whereas other helmets take up hair and circlet.  I'm using YPS Immersive Hair and my character has long hair, so I'm guessing that's the conflict for me.  Would be easy to swap out the armor slot though.

Thanks, I was renaming them everything under the sky but it just wasn't working.  

1 hour ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Ok, so my issue was the Devious Devices hider on slot 41 - that's why I can't equip the helm.  Definitely going to change that - this armor is pretty nice.

By the way, how did you fix the bodyslide files?  Did you open the .osp somehow and edit it?

Rather than attempt to fix the osp files, it was easier to just regenerate new osp/osd files from nifs you included.  There were all kinds of unknown characters in there - the kind that Windows will insert for non-English if it doesn't have the right language installed.  It was really just these steps:

1. Rename folders to English

2. Rename nif files to English

3. Delete all osp/osd files

4. Open BS and generate 4 files from New Project with CBBE reference:

4.1 New Project with CBBE ref

4.2 Conform all sliders

4.3 Delete CBBE reference

4.4 Export  

Simple :smile:

32 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Rather than attempt to fix the osp files, it was easier to just regenerate new osp/osd files from nifs you included.  There were all kinds of unknown characters in there - the kind that Windows will insert for non-English if it doesn't have the right language installed.  It was really just these steps:

1. Rename folders to English

2. Rename nif files to English

3. Delete all osp/osd files

4. Open BS and generate 4 files from New Project with CBBE reference:

4.1 New Project with CBBE ref

4.2 Conform all sliders

4.3 Delete CBBE reference

4.4 Export  

Simple :smile:

Nice, I'm glad I asked.  I never knew you could do that.  

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2018 at 1:21 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

Enjoy!

I would like to thank you for this as well. Going to go try it out now!