The Great Drunken Oblivion Murder Spree

i did that being sobber n.nU, well sorta, i went and killed a guard because i stole something without any kind of value when trying to talk with a shop owner, when i got out of the store it was like "stop right there criminal scum", and i didn't wanted to pay with my body, my character was ovulating and better have the daughter of a commander than a guard even if the guy was a redguard, so i resisted arrest, and killed the guard, and then the archer and another and another guard and adamus pillida 3 times, when i came up to my senses i had a bounty of 36000... strangely enough, on my blind rage i only killed guards, and those can be replaced, i left everyone else live, so i walked outta the city and came back...by fast travel, i was found by hyeronimus lex, but he said something like "since we are friends i'll pay your bounty", i was like, "OMG" (checked and he had a disposition of 100) well, i fast traveled to market, the guard bodies were still there so i got a ton of armor and pawned it to increase my mercantile, at the end they got cleaned out of the streets, i got a full coinpurse and a nice father-to-be on my list of prospects(for that preg-born-mod)

This reminds me of the time I got drunk and stoned ... ended up with all the males of bruma, anvil, chor an ley slaved an jam packed into ImaItems slave cellar o.O; had no idea what happened when I loaded up the save to see 100s of male AI's just lurking about in a slave ranch butt naked saying 'Hello Mistress' completely boggled my mind.

Archived