Can anyone download this armor from baidu?

26 minutes ago, Imperfection said:

Download is expired, note the description

Description: Ta lazy nothing left.

This means you missed the limited download window...:confused: so its not available anymore.

Link works, but download doesn't start at all. Seems baidu broken because i cant download anything from this cloud service right now.

1 hour ago, XAlexRavenX said:

Link works, but download doesn't start at all. Seems baidu broken because i cant download anything from this cloud service right now.

Baidu not broken, did you read what I said? Author only put up for limited time, times up, I have seen that message before when it has expired or maybe they get too many hits on it and decide that is enough. I never have problems downloading from Baidu, I guess I am just lucky.

2 hours ago, XAlexRavenX said:

Apparently now it is necessary to have an account to download. I have an account but now it asks me to check my account again, apparently using a phone number. A few days ago the scripts I used to download stopped working. :astonished:

6 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Baidu not broken, did you read what I said? Author only put up for limited time, times up, I have seen that message before when it has expired or maybe they get too many hits on it and decide that is enough. I never have problems downloading from Baidu, I guess I am just lucky.

Well if link doesn't work for you and you can't open file it it's your problem.  So yeah it's you didn't read at all what im said.

6 hours ago, P@p@dr1n0 said:

Apparently now it is necessary to have an account to download. I have an account but now it asks me to check my account again, apparently using a phone number. A few days ago the scripts I used to download stopped working. :astonished:

That sucks, thanks for clarifying. You talking about greasemonkey script, if yes maybe other method still work(didn't check yet).

Hey, i tried to register on 3dmgame, and my country is not in phonelist. Following guide, i even tried to write to support (in english) with my country code etc. Without any result or response. Emails just might be blocked, who knows.

If anyone could download http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3889142-1-1.html for me - i think its version 1.0, 2.0 and 2.1 update, althou they all might be just merged in 2.1. Didnt manage to decipher that. Link it here, or send me in pm. I would be eternally grateful.

Archived