sexlab eager npc's

hi been using sexlab eager npc's for a week now and having a lot of fun with it, would any other mods like "follow me for sex" or "reward your followers" go with it or would they conflict with it as they are more or less doing the same thing.thanks

11 minutes ago, Larrydd said:

hi been using sexlab eager npc's for a week now and having a lot of fun with it, would any other mods like "follow me for sex" or "reward your followers" go with it or would they conflict with it as they are more or less doing the same thing.thanks

They more or less do the same type of thing, but that doesn't mean they conflict.  You likely will simply get multiple dialogue lines from the different mods which might make your follower dialogue menus a bit cluttered.

Worth noting - I don't run the other mods you mentioned myself, so always check for known incompatibilities in the mod download page.

They probably don't conflict! However I'd still advise you to stick with one of these if you still intend to play the game normally due to script load! Even though your PC can probably handle it fine, the game engine is another story entirely! It can get messed up fast, and in various ways too!

Archived