Poser Sweet Lolita (File Request)

3 hours ago, Assada said:

Type: QNVR

or just click this link https://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWFUjJu

Hi, I'm guessing you confirmed this link works because it's the one I've been having issues with.

Whenever I press download, it doesn't download the file or anything. 

But thanks, if this is a confirmed working link I'll try to find another solution. I've tried a new browser, maybe I need to disable my anti-virus for Baidu. Idk, will test in a moment.

Thanks again :smile:

EDIT: Tried disabling my anti-virus, still didn't allow me to download the file. Thanks for trying anyway.

Actually I too can't download this file. Later I was just checking if the page works because I thought you was having problem with getting into.

I don't find any other way to download it. Sorry :confused:

Maybe someone who can download, will upload it to other site?

@edit

I found now that there is other guy on forum who have problem with downloading from pan.baidu so it's probably their problem with site. You will need to wait and check later.

4 hours ago, Assada said:

Actually I too can't download this file. Later I was just checking if the page works because I thought you was having problem with getting into.

I don't find any other way to download it. Sorry :confused:

Maybe someone who can download, will upload it to other site?

@edit

I found now that there is other guy on forum who have problem with downloading from pan.baidu so it's probably their problem with site. You will need to wait and check later.

Thanks a bunch for the update, was really brainstorming a solution for this but never mind. I will checking back in a week or so!

Archived