On 18/01/2018 at 3:48 PM, Cayne said:

Looks awesome! Thanks a lot :smile:

thank you, enjoy the mod ^^

On 18/01/2018 at 4:21 PM, aadrianova said:

keep it up! so far noone made decent cc to create disabled sims, pls make more! leg maybe? ;) 

On 19/01/2018 at 4:57 PM, SamanthaLovesDL50 said:

Thank you I been looking for something like this. Could you maybe make something like that for legs? In my personal life I have a fake leg lost my real one after a bad car wreck and I would love it if my Simself had a fake leg too.

really think I never see a leg prosthesis mod, it's a good idea for a future mod
I'm a beginner I'm starting in the mods world ...
but I will remember this option

• 2 months later...

Hi . Thx and can I ask ? Are they for left and right hand? Probably yes but I want ask for something different and this is just circling around question :D. If you was browsing around these ,dont you saw for legs? I found this picture few days ago and realy want something like this in my game . But everything what I found are just real looking prothetic legs. Or textures but this is realy nice looking 3D model.

Spoiler

prdprdcililink.jpg.46b4a3490806687866128ce8d2dd6274.jpg

Picture what Im talking about in spoiler.

• 3 years later...
On 4/24/2018 at 12:52 PM, Klaxon said:

Hi . Thx and can I ask ? Are they for left and right hand? Probably yes but I want ask for something different and this is just circling around question :D. If you was browsing around these ,dont you saw for legs? I found this picture few days ago and realy want something like this in my game . But everything what I found are just real looking prothetic legs. Or textures but this is realy nice looking 3D model.

Reveal hidden contents

prdprdcililink.jpg.46b4a3490806687866128ce8d2dd6274.jpg

Picture what Im talking about in spoiler.

awmm.. sorry for a long time i wasn't following the site and i ended up not answering you in the past
other parts of the body i haven't found, but i hope you had a successor and found you

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, jlo69420 said:

forgive me if i'm being a little stupid here, but i've downloaded it, put it in my mods folder, and i can't seem to find it in my CAS -- do i have to install the HD version alongside the base arm? thanks 

downloaded the HD version. the mesh still isn't in my CAS, so neither of them work