I am looking to see if there was anyone out there that is talented in blender to make bloodborne weapons (transformed and untransformed) into weapon mods. More specifically I am looking for the Bloodletter from the DLC, the Rakuyo or Chikage, and the Burial Blade. Any direction would be much appreciated

1 hour ago, Dethyl said:

I am looking to see if there was anyone out there that is talented in blender to make bloodborne weapons

Well, BB is a console exclusive, and modders learned how to unpack archives of this game not so long ago.... I would not be too much hoping for a weapon from this game.

1 hour ago, A Bitter Doggo said:

checking out the mod GLENMORIL on Skyrim Nexus

It do not have direct ports from BB, only BB-inspired weapons and armors, which Vicn made from scratch.

On 17/01/2018 at 6:12 PM, A Bitter Doggo said:

I recommend checking out the mod GLENMORIL on Skyrim Nexus. Basically it adds a new world space with quests, armors, weapons, etc; all directly inspired by Bloodborne. Using it myself and loving it so far. Can't wait to see the end results of it, as it's still being updated.

did you port it for skyrim SE or is there an SE port?

On 2018-01-24 at 8:33 PM, Ahmy said:

did you port it for skyrim SE or is there an SE port?

Playing on Oldrim. I seem to recall Vicn saying not wanting to port it to SE, but I might be wrong. Best option would be to check all the relatable threads. 'Tis kind of a big topic and has a couple of threads on Reddit, so I would suggest reading up on it there. Since it's currently under heavy development, he might eventually make a release for SE, once it's completely finished. His earlier, more Dark Souls inspired mod VIGILANT, got an SE treatment after all.

(Strongly recommend that one as well if you desire some variation in quests/locations/armors/weapons during your time in Skyrim)

On 31/01/2018 at 1:30 AM, A Bitter Doggo said:

Playing on Oldrim. I seem to recall Vicn saying not wanting to port it to SE, but I might be wrong. Best option would be to check all the relatable threads. 'Tis kind of a big topic and has a couple of threads on Reddit, so I would suggest reading up on it there. Since it's currently under heavy development, he might eventually make a release for SE, once it's completely finished. His earlier, more Dark Souls inspired mod VIGILANT, got an SE treatment after all.

(Strongly recommend that one as well if you desire some variation in quests/locations/armors/weapons during your time in Skyrim)

thanks very much

yeah I have vigilant i will try it in near future

6 hours ago, Dethyl said:

There is also a way to port it yourself...I am not sure if it is a stable mod when ported but there are quick tutorials online.

i know how to port mods, its just not a simple mod so i am not sure if porting it is a wise idea