Hot stories of my sims

56 minutes ago, kortjakje said:

That is a wise thing to do, deleting stuff or putting it elsewhere. Now I have severe problems with my game. It keeps showing the 'The Sims' logo for I think an hour. Started my game, began cooking, ate and after dinner I could start playing or rather checking. I only had a merged hair file and skins in. It's a real pain in the ass. So I have to manage my mods folders and CC and deleting a lot. Maybe also put things together theme-wise. Well, this will take some time..... Bleh 

Something like that did not happen to me,  I had problems with sims 4 studio, which was able to sometimes delete  content from mod folder. Since then, I always have another mods in reserve ;)

11 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Uuuuuaaaah - it is still november.... you need some fog ?

2 hours ago, kortjakje said:

Some fog|: check Bakiegaming on YouTube. He makes/unlocked several effects a.o. fog. 

It's much better now :)))) Thanks kortjakje!!!

1356074225_11-09-18_2-21-48PM.png.4cbad974353a872a9d48499027648ced.png

27 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Looks much better with the fog lanmi.

Now all you need is the John Carpenter music & some zombie pirates! ? 

How would you sound, if I said this would be a little romantic story, without zombies and others wraith. But it will still be a little creepy.

1 hour ago, lanmi81 said:

How would you sound, if I said this would be a little romantic story, without zombies and others wraith. But it will still be a little creepy.

I'm sure it will be good lanmi. ?

Have you not seen the film- The Fog? that's what i was refering to about the fog in your pic.

If you haven't seen it, you should. it's an old John Carpenter classic.

13 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

I'm sure it will be good lanmi. ?

Have you not seen the film- The Fog? that's what i was refering to about the fog in your pic.

If you haven't seen it, you should. it's an old John Carpenter classic.

Oh, wait me to connect. Of course I was watching a legendary FOG movie It just got out of my head :P  

Maybe one day it will come to the line

Сим, коÑÑÑм, ÑлÑпа, Ñапоги, Ñкин и Ð»Ð¸Ð½Ð·Ñ Hancock (Fallout 4) for the Sims 4 by WinglySimmer & RemusSirion

Ianmi81 Your work is amazing and very inspiring. I've 'read' every single one of them at least twice. Thank you so much for sharing and for sharing your room sets, which are just as good in-game as they appear in the stories. I love your imagination and the tension at the end of each story.

On 11/12/2018 at 3:36 AM, lupuspuella said:

Ooooh is this my sim again? If so, weird that you picked her for this as I’ve got ‘Wolf girl’ tattooed on my knuckles! Dou you know where her raggy clothing is from? I’m really enjoying this one ?

Possible!?! I think this is an upgraded version of her.

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/161669883724/varden-golzen-solal

18 hours ago, Biomirth said:

Ianmi81 Your work is amazing and very inspiring. I've 'read' every single one of them at least twice. Thank you so much for sharing and for sharing your room sets, which are just as good in-game as they appear in the stories. I love your imagination and the tension at the end of each story.