SkyFem and Schlongs

SexyOrc

28 minutes ago, RW311 said:

If the mod is changing male npc to use female body then sos will still be assigning plugin types made to fit male body and they will not be in the right postion.

I was thinking this but refusing to accept it from my own conclusion because I felt if they have a woman's body then it should attach to the preset as built in Bodyslide.

3 hours ago, Varithina said:

From what I remember skyfem does not change the gender flags on male npc, they are still flagged as male all it does is change them to use female bodies and armour.

Right, I discovered eventually that there are separate cocks for male and female, and male's cock has no Bodyslide file.

So my dream of Futarim is crushed and I'll just have a mix of female and hermaphrodite.

Thank you, everyone.

3 hours ago, SexyOrc said:

Right, I discovered eventually that there are separate cocks for male and female, and male's cock has no Bodyslide file.

So my dream of Futarim is crushed and I'll just have a mix of female and hermaphrodite.

Thank you, everyone.

Did you install the skyfem patch for sos? 

6 hours ago, SexyOrc said:

Thank you, everyone.

SOS plugins are not hard to create and could be used to fix this problem. Using existing plugin made for females, just duplicate it and swap the gender assignment it uses and now you have the bellisario plugin working for males as well and you can assign it to all males if the mod is changing all males to fem body or manually add it to those npcs that have the bodies.

5 hours ago, RW311 said:

SOS plugins are not hard to create and could be used to fix this problem. Using existing plugin made for females, just duplicate it and swap the gender assignment it uses and now you have the bellisario plugin working for males as well and you can assign it to all males if the mod is changing all males to fem body or manually add it to those npcs that have the bodies.

A friend suggested this but they didn't seem too sure of it and I didn't want to make the effort (to figure out how). Now I will.

9 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Did you install the skyfem patch for sos? 

Another file I've overlooked?

3 minutes ago, SexyOrc said:

Another file I've overlooked?

In the download list for skyfem there's a sos patch included.

The author of skyfem even states that having all the "males" be futa was the reason for making skyfem... So it would kinda be weird if there isn't a way to make it work properly.

3 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

The author of skyfem even states that having all the "males" be futa was the reason for making skyfem...

I specifically remember reading this, because it's specifically why I wanted an all-female Skyrim.

Found the patch. Jeez, this is the second patch I've overlooked, the other being an SoS Racemenu plugin.

Archived