I need help... I want to make an nsfw animations for sims 4 but i dont know what to do ? AND I was just thinking of

loveme08

Hi! If you want to try animation I suggest that you familiarise yourself with it by starting out with poses, get to know the rig and how it moves, important thing to watch for is unnatural twisting or bending of the limbs and spine and also you'll get a feel for the limitations too, in some positions the rig isn't as flexible or supple as a real person due to clipping whereas natural skin would fold or crease,

Combined, Turbo and Redabyss guides are very good and will make more sense once lightbulbs come on, it literally clicks when you get it!

There's always lots of help around too, Good Luck! :heart:

23 minutes ago, SALARMOJ said:

I would like to be able to help more, play with the tools helps a lot and see the tutorials at the same time is better, blender can be restored to factory if some configuration did not go well.

That's true, I was viewing via mobile while at the computer and it helps,

At first I really struggled with moving the rig via the rotation tool/sphere and found it easier to press "r"

It also took some time to realise that the thighs and upper arm contain two sets of bones as I kept selecting twist and ending up with elastic :lol:

On 12/1/2018 at 4:26 PM, R-Lo said:

That's true, I was viewing via mobile while at the computer and it helps,

At first I really struggled with moving the rig via the rotation tool/sphere and found it easier to press "r"

It also took some time to realise that the thighs and upper arm contain two sets of bones as I kept selecting twist and ending up with elastic :lol:

TOTALLY AGREE :tongue:

Archived