Zombie\Goblin animations

It isnt stealing , and how did you want to use this data ?

you only can use them with a pose mod and thatone is only adding them together from the authors work. he havent changed anything on the poses and anims , and textures.

The author didnt want that his textures and poses are beeing changed.

but no one changed them. the files are still the same as before.

please read again.

and by the way, he credit the work always, and every time so I dont think that he mind the add to one pose mod. thats just a helping hand nothing more.

and thanks thatone for adding the stuff to one mod.

the uploader has uploaded the pack again with some content.

Edit : thanks bufferin you have said the author on mnty that he should password protect his work.

think about that we didnt steal his work but ok. And again why doesnt the author join loverslab ?

he can learn a bit more here and we can learn from him. Its just a goddamn nice thing if all countrys share there work together and learn from each other I dont know why all are so Possesed about there work.

it wasnt changed it was added to one big thing. You seem to be a friend of this author. please say to him that his work are really perfect. but the most of us arent aware of adding that poses for private use. and we cant speak japanese , chinese or other asian language. and where should we ask him to make it use able for our oblivion game , i mean how should we use them if we dont know how it going to be done ?

We are really like his work so please think about it. and tell your friend that we didnt want to steal his work we just added it to one piece for private share.

Thatone' date='

You are about to stealing work uploaded for private use only and not allowed to redistribute.

I strongly recommend you to check the readme file of every archive you included to your pose mod.

[/quote']

Friend, if you don't want me to do a little bit of esp work all you have to do is come up with a magical, wonderful way that allows none-modders to get this into their game.

You know what, even just a standard way that allows none-modders to get it in their game will do.

If, on the other hand, you can't find such a way then maybe it's best not to argue... Because if there's one thing I can't stand is elitism, in any way or form, and a "modder's only" mod is one such form.

Oh, and a reason as to why the modder didn't do it himself (it's less than FIVE MINUTES to integrate each of his uploads) will also be nice, because I can't wrap my head around it.

/EndAttemptAtBeingNice

I'll be back home in about an hour and twenty. I'll work on the esp then.

alright then.

You gradly steal other modder's work and saying "this is noble thing".

like you have your thought, author also have his thought, and long history of modding and trouble.

if you want to do something, do it just on your work, not other's.

and dont expect any update from auther of Up002133 and other file you used.

you may make someone happy, but made author totally disappointed.

I will be perfectly honest and tell you I have absolutely no idea what the word "gradly" means. Google doesn't have a clue either.

Now, about the whole "stealing" business... I'm actually not stealing anything. I'm making an esp and putting all the mesh\kf files in one folder so they'll be more organized. Is that so bad?

Or is it that you can't bear to see other people have what the author made all ready to use?

If you'll notice, I didn't take ANY credit for the files.

Your last line implies that you are the author of these mods. I checked your profile page to see your registration date. It's back in 4-26-2011... So, the entire time you've been lurking and leaching off LL, and you can't even bring yourself to give the community back this much?

To sum it all: Yes, I realize this might injure the mod author's sense of "DON'T TOUCH MY TOYS OR I PICK THEM UP AND LEAVE", but in all honesty if others can't have them then what use are they to me? Don't you see what modding is about?

And where would you have been without others' mods?

You should be ashamed, sir.

Now, seeing as I assume you won't even bother to read all that...

Uploading the update.

Thatone' date='

You are about to stealing work uploaded for private use only and not allowed to redistribute.

I strongly recommend you to check the readme file of every archive you included to your pose mod.

[/quote']

Friend, if you don't want me to do a little bit of esp work all you have to do is come up with a magical, wonderful way that allows none-modders to get this into their game.

You know what, even just a standard way that allows none-modders to get it in their game will do.

If, on the other hand, you can't find such a way then maybe it's best not to argue... Because if there's one thing I can't stand is elitism, in any way or form, and a "modder's only" mod is one such form.

Oh, and a reason as to why the modder didn't do it himself (it's less than FIVE MINUTES to integrate each of his uploads) will also be nice, because I can't wrap my head around it.

/EndAttemptAtBeingNice

I'll be back home in about an hour and twenty. I'll work on the esp then.

alright then.

You gradly steal other modder's work and saying "this is noble thing".

like you have your thought, author also have his thought, and long history of modding and trouble.

if you want to do something, do it just on your work, not other's.

and dont expect any update from auther of Up002133 and other file you used.

you may make someone happy, but made author totally disappointed.

I will be perfectly honest and tell you I have absolutely no idea what the word "gradly" means. Google doesn't have a clue either.

Now, about the whole "stealing" business... I'm actually not stealing anything. I'm making an esp and putting all the mesh\kf files in one folder so they'll be more organized. Is that so bad?

Or is it that you can't bear to see other people have what the author made all ready to use?

If you'll notice, I didn't take ANY credit for the files.

Your last line implies that you are the author of these mods. I checked your profile page to see your registration date. It's back in 4-26-2011... So, the entire time you've been lurking and leaching off LL, and you can't even bring yourself to give the community back this much?

To sum it all: Yes, I realize this might injure the mod author's sense of "DON'T TOUCH MY TOYS OR I PICK THEM UP AND LEAVE", but in all honesty if others can't have them then what use are they to me? Don't you see what modding is about?

And where would you have been without others' mods?

You should be ashamed, sir.

Now, seeing as I assume you won't even bother to read all that...

Uploading the update.

Wish I could "thanks!" any post. Since I can't, I'll just do so "in person".

Thank you for your work, ThatOne. :blush:

Hey, i just met that guy who invented the wheel. And he was really upset about all you people stealing his work since he wrote "private use only" all over his first version of a wheel.

So, he's going to stop every new wheel in the world from spinning(looks like he left some kind of blocking mechanism inside).

Damn bastard.

Guest bufferin11

for me, "redistribute" mean upload the file elsewhere author cant take responsibility.

and, doing it without permission and ignoring author's wish and right is worth for call "stealing".

I wrote "No redistribution allowed" in readme file, even put .txt file named Do not redistribute.

and some people ignored, together with author's wish and right. this is the point.

anyway call me whatever you want, and guess my thinking as you like.

I just dont want put my work for people dont even try to read readme file,

and to show some respect for modder outside of their community.

Thanks for the support everyone, It's really appreciated!

@bufferin11, this thread has been here for a while now - why did you suddenly stop lurking and made your post? Why not sooner?

Also, these animations were discussed for many pages in a thread in the LPK sub-section, why didn't you post anything there?

But, you know what, instead of ranting for three full paragraphs I'm going to ask you questions which you should have asked yourself all along:

First, was it worth not providing the esp? You HAD to know someone without the knowledge to use this will find it, and ask for help. You HAD to know that this will be made, and posted, and shared freely. You HAD to know these things and yet you STILL posted.

Second, is it worth acting up? As you probably could have guessed, people aren't happy when someone picks up his toys and leaves over a little thing such as CS work. Especially when full credit was given.

Third, if you can type english so fluently, why didn't you take the time to write instructions on the file (after you did not provide an esp)? Or at least a few words other than "DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE"? That's not helpful, you know.

Fourth, why in the world are you against other people having fun, just because they are from a foreign country? You've been here for a long time now, you know how this community works. You've downloaded whatever you wanted, freely and without any hassle, so why can't we do the same?

When you answer these questions, you'll understand that you are acting like a child.

Until such a time comes, when you will realize all that, and have an intelligent answer other than "This is mine! I wrote "DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE" on it!", I will reply to no more of your posts.

Good day, sir.

its really are a waste the talent of bufferin. If you didnt want to share I mean DO NOT REstribute ... who will download your stuff then ?

I mean why are you acting like this. you can get all downloads here on loverslab too. we are all from different countries and we are all sharing our stuff for the sake of this perfect community.

really think about to work with us. then we are stop restribute your work and can help at some projects with ur talent.

I think you will be a nice help.

The others are pissed now because your act a bit strange.

a bit to strange ...

Thank you thatone for the words to bufferin again and thanks to the others that standing behind that project and all this work from thatone.

And sorry for my terrible english.

Edit : thatone find a problem or maybe only me is having this prob. but the new anims are dont showing up in the list. in texures and meshes I saw the new ones but esp seems to be the same as first.

im not good at seperating and stuff but could you please make another upload for idiots like me who can only copy and past into data without needing to put the folders into right places i tryed the mod the spell brings up the menu but the npc and player doesnt do anything all the files are in the sexy goblin folder i even copyed its name but still nothing happens :(

maybe its the meshes for the objects like crate and pens where do i slap them ?

The current upload is drag & drop friendly. You should not mess with the files, just put them as is in your data folder.

The old text is for the previous uploads, which are no longer available due to being... Well, old.

Try re-installing it, and if it does not work let me know (though there is no reason it won't). One thing to try is to select your character in the console and type "update3d" (without quotations).

• 2 weeks later...

It's an animated pose mod. Pick a pose and watch the animation play. Take some screenshots if you want to. There's nothing more to it.

@All: I'm happy to be able to contribute, even in such a small manner.

Guest ThatOne

As with any normal pose mod, you get a crystal ball and a spell. "Equipping" the ball... Or using it... Or whatever you call it, will cause the player character to perform the animation.

Using the spell (touch range) will cause the target NPC to play the animation.