Zombie\Goblin animations

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

Probably, it's his characters.

He also had several other pictures worthy of note, but he didn't release those even before this little conversation - so I won't lose sleep over any of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

You read the old description; it's out of date and irrelevant. Everything you need is included in the attached file. Just drag & drop it and activate the esp.

I have and followed step by step. . . . the characters stand inside one another with no sound even and keep getting this error message.

I even added the two files sexy\GoblinNZombie as it mentions(well it said to make GoblinNZombie but sexy wasn't there so I added it)

I notice someone posted a link with everything set up without having to do the step by steps but that link wasn't working any longer.

Do I perhaps need LoversCreatureIdleAnimsPriority.esp? Cause I literally can't find that file.

No it is a pose Mod, no real sex Mod. Only for Screen shots. Looks nice but nothing for gameplay.

And all-in-one is in the Mergred.7z at post 1.  With esp and all files you need.

And if you want real creatures sex use LAPF and LoversCreatures2 ( If you install both you have your "missing"  IdleAnimsPriority.esp )

You must first install LAPF then LoversCreatures2 ( LoversCreatures2 must overwrite some LAPF files)

You read the old description; it's out of date and irrelevant. Everything you need is included in the attached file. Just drag & drop it and activate the esp.

I have and followed step by step. . . . the characters stand inside one another with no sound even and keep getting this error message.

I even added the two files sexy\GoblinNZombie as it mentions(well it said to make GoblinNZombie but sexy wasn't there so I added it)

I notice someone posted a link with everything set up without having to do the step by steps but that link wasn't working any longer.

Do I perhaps need LoversCreatureIdleAnimsPriority.esp? Cause I literally can't find that file.

No, you failed to follow the instructions.

The instructions are:

-Download

-Drag & drop

-Activate

-Play.

IGNORE the old description. It's out of date and irrelevant (as I said before).