Brawling not working

Greetings all, 

After many years of owning Skyrim and trying to Mod it I walked away till SSE was released. Since SSE I been very careful and following the guides out there (Though I haven't Bashed yet). I have a working stable and successful LoadOrder attached, EXCEPT Brawls. I am trying to do some of the required missions which involve brawling, but even turning off AFT, FlowerGirls, Immersive Citizens, TPOS and putting the Modern Brawling fix at the bottom of the LoadOrder I can't get the damn brawling to work properly. Yes my money get taken yes they say the line up to "lets go" then it drops the conversation and the person moves on to whatever else they will do. It won't switch to actual brawl, and no - no weapons / magic happens or drawn or such, it just won't run that part of the script(?). 

My thought is Brawling fix REQUIRES SKSE though doesn't say it, and I am thinking I need to take the plunge, but been hesitant since it is still ALPHA. Can anyone point out any other one in my Load Order that may be the culprit. Yes I did dismiss followers then try to brawl and as said turned off the most likely culprits?? Thanks! 

loadorder.txt

Brawling has been a problem due to the way certain mods actually work.

Brawling considers any spell to be cheating thus the brawl becomes a fight.....So this means a lot of mods that make use of delivery through a spell on the player will cause the issue with Brawls.

I've no idea which version of the Brawl Bug fix your using is, there are a few of them out there as the first one didn't fully subdue the issue caused by mods that make use of spells.

The one that I would use allows for any spell to be used in brawls, since Im not likely to use spells anyway that's fine with me.

I bring up the brawling thing and the way mods implement their effects to illustrate just how hopeless it really is to force all of this to work without making some allowances and you may have to just ignore brawling for one due to your choices in mods.

Just because your version is SSE doesn't mean your going to escape this, it had nothing to do with how much memory Skyrim was allowed to use and has everything to do with the implementation of the mods you installed.

Yeah but I like Sex in Skyrim dammit !   LOL!!!!

I been trying this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1473   but again, I tthink it just works with SKSE, which I was avoiding, till it was more stable / reliable. Guess I will have to give SKSE (64) a whirl and see if that implements the scripting properly as the webpage doesn't show it as a dependency, and was so hoping something else would be the simple culprit.

I mean honestly there is a ton of things that use 'magic' to bypass needing to do a MCM menu scripting and all that, even stupid small mods... SIGHS. Oh well. 

Give a update if anything changes, otherwise any other responses are welcome. 

Note I did attach my loadorder from MO2.1, so you can view which things I did install. 

Archived