Kinkyworld and problem with woohoo in shower

Hello, I apologize if I do any mistake in this post, this is the first time I post here and this kind of forum.

I have many mods in my game (can screenshot if needed), but they're no problem. Today I found something - when I installed Kinky world, it become impossible to have classic woohoo in shower (not animated, I mean the basic EA one). When I tell my two sims (married) to woohoo/try for a baby in shower, they start kissing and after that the interaction disappears from queue and both of them froze for a while (the one who initiates woohoo is frozen for longer time).

I tried to reset both of them, whole family, whole lot, I also did it with their shower (reset object), then I bought new shower. NOTHING worked, they still won't woooho in shower. It doesn't work in ANY of my families.

I use Master controller, Story progression, Overwatch, Errortrap... But I did literally everything so I can make it work, properly followed instructions, I made sure they won't conflict, but it still conflicts with something... probably. Tried to take everything away except Kinky world - woohoo doesn't work. Took away Kinky world - it works perfectly. Does anyone else have this problem? 

Thank you for replies.

Yup, me, too. I also use a lot of NRaas mods and to me it seems that NRass Story Progression conflicts a bit with some of the SP parts of KW. Try disabling the SP in KW.  If you have the NRass Story Progression modules and not just the base mod, it's a lot more interesting anyway (no offense, KW is pretty great, too).

• 2 years later...
On 2/22/2020 at 3:26 PM, InSil said:

I tried to disable any SP parts of KW but this didn't fix the problem

If the problem is - a sex mod installed 'overides' the default EA one, then I'm not sure it's really a problem as much as a 'lifestyle' choice. 

I only use the default EA woohoo as a quick way to 'get pregnant' without using NRaas to 'code' it into the save. Using NRaas is like playing god though, so I tend to ignore features that can be accomplished through normal game means.

I don't select the location for EA woohoo, I select the partner, and let the game do the rest.

BTW, nice job finding a relevant post - most are too lazy to search.

Archived