My female character is a very nasty girl!

8 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Since I set up the room.... I grabbed heather for a little dildo bat fun :smile:

ScreenShot38.png

Which mod contains that dildo bat animation?

Also, whenever I try to make my character have sex through the dialogue sex options, the none of the animations will play.

The only way I can get the sex animations to play is by using the gun.

This was a actually a little bit of photo-magic with assets from several mods.  A static scene, set up for a screen shot - for the purposes of well.... just being fun.  Everything here is fake - no animations were used and it was all done manually.  Even the lightining is fake.  The scene is lit like a movie would be, with soft lighting in the room itself, and bright spot lights outside the window to produce a sun setting effect.  The actors were my PC (holding the bat) and Heather Casdin (mod companion - highly recommended!).

The dildo bat itself is from a mod called Outcasts and Remnants - it is involved in minor side quest line.  OaR is a follow-on to Fusion City Rising.  Both of these mods can be integrated with Hookers of The Commonwealth (which is highly recommended).  HoTC - Settlement Edition has compatibility with a series of poses (idles) from Dave's Poses and Sun's Poses.

I also have a number of settlement mods, Devious Devices, Sickotik's Art, and so on going on with these images.

Anyway - after having all those assets available....  you can force actors to play idles through the console.  Then it's just a matter of setting up the scene and snapping the photo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3vfisr/fallout_4_console_commands_for_taking_photos/ - has some tips and commands helpful in setting up the screen shots.

The important ones i used most frequently are:

TGP - which stops the game time from running - i.e. freezing

TFC - Toggle Free Camera - allows a fly by camera to be used

modpos * #  (where * = X, Y, or Z and where # = some number) - this will move console targeted items/actors/etc. in the X, Y, Z plane by the increment specified

modangle * #  (where * = X, Y, or Z and where # = some number) - this will rotate the targeted items/actors/etc. in the X, Y, Z plane by the increment specified

tm - disables the HUD (but also all menus, the console via, etc. - toggle it again to re-enable)

sucsm # (where # is some number) changes the TFC camera speed when moving (good values are 1-10, lower numbers move slower)

1 hour ago, ChokingHazard said:

Which mod contains that dildo bat animation?

Also, whenever I try to make my character have sex through the dialogue sex options, the none of the animations will play.

The only way I can get the sex animations to play is by using the gun.

As far as getting your animations playing with Four-Play - are you saying that when you attempt to engage in a scene through dialogue, the actors just stand around?  Which ones are you using?

Vinfamy's Mindless - includes a sex gun integrated with Four-Play (not ideal, not dialogue, but works ok for testing and casual stuff)

Vinfamy's Vanilla Fudge - works in to standard quest/dialogue systems and instead of a Charisma speech threshold, you can offer your body to an npc when passing those speech checks.

Chosen Clue's Sex Em Up - includes a hotkey to initiate a dialogue encounter with an aimed at (or close) npc.  Works well in my experience.  You basically flirt your way in to bed.

These are all working well in my game...  have you tried them out?

1 hour ago, AWP3RATOR said:

As far as getting your animations playing with Four-Play - are you saying that when you attempt to engage in a scene through dialogue, the actors just stand around?  Which ones are you using?

Vinfamy's Mindless - includes a sex gun integrated with Four-Play (not ideal, not dialogue, but works ok for testing and casual stuff)

Vinfamy's Vanilla Fudge - works in to standard quest/dialogue systems and instead of a Charisma speech threshold, you can offer your body to an npc when passing those speech checks.

Chosen Clue's Sex Em Up - includes a hotkey to initiate a dialogue encounter with an aimed at (or close) npc.  Works well in my experience.  You basically flirt your way in to bed.

These are all working well in my game...  have you tried them out?

I have all of those installed, as well as the FP community patch and the FP framework itself.

For some reason the FP settings option in my pipboy has disappeared.

The pipboy option controllers are pieces of apparel.  There are 2 that I'm aware of.  One from Four-Play itself and one from Vinfamy's Control Panel.  To either see they are installed properly or to give them back to yourself if you have dropped.... open up console and...:

search for it:

(Four-Play)  console: help four 4 armo

(Vinfamy CP) console: help vinfamy 4 armo

If there is result returned, it's still installed.

to give them to yourself:

console: player.additem XX00A0B7 1 (for Four-Play MCM)

console: player.additem XX000F99 1 (for Vinfamy CP)

Did you happen to notice in the midst of installing/uninstalling/reinstalling - any notices that Vinfamy_CP.esp or four-play.esp where not present?  If that happened, and you're using the same game - the items that you did have were removed.  The may/may not have been added back if/when you re-installed either mod.

On 1/7/2018 at 12:18 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

The pipboy option controllers are pieces of apparel.  There are 2 that I'm aware of.  One from Four-Play itself and one from Vinfamy's Control Panel.  To either see they are installed properly or to give them back to yourself if you have dropped.... open up console and...:

search for it:

(Four-Play)  console: help four 4 armo

(Vinfamy CP) console: help vinfamy 4 armo

If there is result returned, it's still installed.

to give them to yourself:

console: player.additem XX00A0B7 1 (for Four-Play MCM)

console: player.additem XX000F99 1 (for Vinfamy CP)

Did you happen to notice in the midst of installing/uninstalling/reinstalling - any notices that Vinfamy_CP.esp or four-play.esp where not present?  If that happened, and you're using the same game - the items that you did have were removed.  The may/may not have been added back if/when you re-installed either mod.

I installed the vinfamy control panel and it works, however, four-play does not show up in MCM or in my apparel inventory.

I noticed that in my game too.  the "MCM" for Four-Play isn't really one - at least I don't think it works with the newly released MCM.  There is an apparel item you can add to your inventory.  It works similarly to the Vinfamy Control Panel apparel item.

Did you mean you ran the commands above and can't add it to your inventory?  Does it exist when you run:

console: help four 4 armo  

?

1 hour ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I noticed that in my game too.  the "MCM" for Four-Play isn't really one - at least I don't think it works with the newly released MCM.  There is an apparel item you can add to your inventory.  It works similarly to the Vinfamy Control Panel apparel item.

Did you mean you ran the commands above and can't add it to your inventory?  Does it exist when you run:

console: help four 4 armo  

?

No, it does not.

The MCM isn't something you can wear.  It should call an MCM menu when you close the pipboy.  In practice, it works just like the Vinfamy Control Panel.  If neither are working, I believe that might be a F4SE issue - not sure, as I haven't looked at that code.  But it's generally indicative of something not being installed correctly.

9 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

The MCM isn't something you can wear.  It should call an MCM menu when you close the pipboy.  In practice, it works just like the Vinfamy Control Panel.  If neither are working, I believe that might be a F4SE issue - not sure, as I haven't looked at that code.  But it's generally indicative of something not being installed correctly.

Yeah, I equip the MCM and then nothing happens, even after I close my pipboy.

Archived