Auto-flag Transgender Status Mod for NPCs?

So as far as I can tell (48 hours of pouring over these forums later...) there isn't any mod that auto-flags NPCs as transgender for the purposes of futa. If you have a female NPC with say...the SoS female addon, the only way to tag an NPC as male for the purposes of which animation they use, is to do it manually (with a mod such as SL cumshot). Am I wrong about this? Is there some mod I'm missing or is this actually a problem? SL Defeat gets a little immersion breaking when I have to tag every female bandit with a cock as transgender in a manual fashion.

There is a way, but it takes five mods and you can at some point become a FUTA demon. SOS can diversify and gender NPC's as Trans, you can even select the wang distribution. Thing is if you have a mod that used SoS or the bog standard Sexlab allowances.

It also can be helped by PSQ, sorry been a while Since I played Skyrim.

My problem was the opposite, honestly, I wanted fewer women with dongs, default install. Just realize if you want 100% of Horsecock CBBE You could put that at 100, but if you also put 100% of no dick, you end up with 50/50%

There is definately a way and it doesn't take 5 mods. I don't know how to do it, but SLEN does it. We must summon BeamerMiasma  from the void to tell us his secrets. SLEN has an option to flag gender for sexlab animations depending on schlong type, so if you have the UNP schlong addon for your gals, you will see "randonNPC will be treated as male" pop up before any sex scene started through SLEN dialogue.

Mb one of the others know. I bet CPU would know. I would like to know.

7 hours ago, Frankfranky said:

There is definately a way and it doesn't take 5 mods. I don't know how to do it, but SLEN does it. We must summon BeamerMiasma  from the void to tell us his secrets. SLEN has an option to flag gender for sexlab animations depending on schlong type, so if you have the UNP schlong addon for your gals, you will see "randonNPC will be treated as male" pop up before any sex scene started through SLEN dialogue.

Mb one of the others know. I bet CPU would know. I would like to know.

Yes I know how to do this, but it only works for SLEN dialogue. What I need is a way to flag females as transgender WITHOUT dialogue or interaction of any kind so that it can work through mods like Defeat.

So we need to know how it is done. I would also like it if defeat did this. In my games all Dunmer are futa. I have the same issue as you, having to stop and manually select them in sexlab to change the animation gender. Clearly there is a script attached to the SLEN dialogue. I don't kow about scripting, but if it can be done there, it can be attahed to Defeat as well. In fact it can probably be attached directly to Sexlab. *attempts to summon Ashal.  We just need a scripiting God to tell us how to do it.

all i did for futa was go into sexlab aroused changed the famale character to be reconized as male same as sexlab menu and got mf animations to play with no conflicts in defeat. but it would be great where animation creators would create more futa animations then im sure mod creators would be more then happy to try create a scripted mod.

A working thing (for animation purposes) is to use GenderBender (I deactivate the surprise schlong while sleeping by moving sliders to 0)

If it detects an npc with a schlong (no schlong for females or pubic hairs are recognized as female, so no issue) it flags the character as male for the animations automatically.

But you need to have a few schlong alternatives... like the no schlongs for females to register as female and at least one schlong, like the UNP one or the Bimbo... Now if you have more... better for you

16 hours ago, baronesa said:

A working thing (for animation purposes) is to use GenderBender (I deactivate the surprise schlong while sleeping by moving sliders to 0)

If it detects an npc with a schlong (no schlong for females or pubic hairs are recognized as female, so no issue) it flags the character as male for the animations automatically.

But you need to have a few schlong alternatives... like the no schlongs for females to register as female and at least one schlong, like the UNP one or the Bimbo... Now if you have more... better for you

I tried this today and it didn't seem to make a difference. Lesbian animations are still being played by all female characters that have a "schlong" for Defeat scenes.

Archived