[HELP] HDT SPM ?!

gu1ltydq

Hi. I wonder if someone can explain me how to install this HDT SMP in my skyrim. I've asked for a link for it on LL forums and whenever i try to install over my old skyrim crashes on Startup. I;ve uninstalled skyrim then tried to intall it again on a clean Skyrim (i still installed XPSE/SKSE/SKYUI/SOS/Racemenu/Bodyslide) and it crashes on loading screen. Im trying to use the HDT SPM with the SMP-PE path .

Can anyone help me please or/and provide a new link ? 

33 minutes ago, 27X said:

This is not a thing.

You cannot run SMP and PE together, period. If you have both installed they can only control separate meshes. Any nif controlled by both will crash your system.

Actually it is a thing ive seen on numerous armors that require both pe and smp .. at least this is what their author says as a requirments. i can  link you some of those armors.. check "clone real" on yt.

Not even close to what clonereal says to do.

You can use PE and SMP at the same time you CANNOT use them on the same mesh period, ever.

Since PE and SMP work just fine on my system and don't work on yours at all, I'm going to wildly guess which of us is right.

Archived