head/body color missmatch probem

boundinfear

Hey guys, long time lurker here on LL, got a problem that i noticed just recently and no idea how I didnt notice it before, maybe cause I was playing a char with pale skin color so it wasn't noticable as much, but now that i noticed it, it's driving me insane. The only mod I use that is body/texture related is "All in one HDT animated pussy" so ofcourse the first thing I did was uninstal it completely, but then nothing changes... sure my chars will have ugly textures as you will see in pictures below but that damn color missmatch is still there so I'm thinking it must be some mod thats interfering with textures, especially the face textures, I will paste my mod list too and maybe someone can notice wich mod might cause the problem, i really dont wanna uninstall 1 by 1, its so many mods.... I think one of them is messing around with everyones face textures cause even Ningheim and Tempress races have this issue wich use their own  textures :S, hope someone can help me figure this out and yes i tried uninstalling both Ningheim and Tempress and everything is the same.

These screenshots were made after i uninstalled the "ALL in one HDT animated pussy". Also Nord, Imperial and Breton have exactly the same face for some reason...

Spoiler

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.04_-_21.06.56

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.04_-_21.07.19

Ningheim, slightly less noticable cause of pale skin, but if it was darker it would be more noticable

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.04_-_21.09.08

Here is my mod list:

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ImCh.esm=1
ImCh HF.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
ImCh DG.esm=1
ImCh DB.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
OSA.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
BlackthornManor.esp=1
GerheardtPinemistEN.esp=1
Namiras Decorations.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp=1
Weathered Road Signs.esp=1
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp=1
Distant DetailHF.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Valerica.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
Glowing Eyes.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1
Daedric Extra Armor.esp=1
Arcane Knicker.esp=1
Vivace.esp=1
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp=1
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
LoksEyes.esp=1
rk_Followers.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1
Better Embers.esp=1
FloppySOS.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
SOS_Ho.esp=1
Warglaive of Azzinoth.esp=1
FemaleWeaponScale.esp=1
Blaze Of Eventide.esp=1
SexualizedBlaze.esp=1
BDIC.esp=1
cpkinokopose.esp=1
PP_KSeries.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
Pupetteer Master.esp=1
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
Dimachaerus.esp=1
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
SexLabAroused_ChildPatch.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
SexlabDefeat.esp=1
Aspen Manor.esp=1
Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Chaconne.esp=1
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp=1
ajd_dommoreadoptionchoices.esp=1
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp=1
BeastessLair.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp=1
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
HN66mage4vanilla.esp=1
KNM_Mour.esp=1
ElysiumEstate.esp=1
Immersive Monster Girls.esp=1
KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp=1
Thunderfury - Johnskyrim.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
Namira'sGoat.esp=1
Namiras Skyrim - bodyparts.esp=1
Rebekah.esp=1
Tanya.esp=1
Follower Onean.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
ERF - Ceraph.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
HDT Piercingsets.esp=1
Jojjos Warglaives.esp=1
sk-Dominions Adoption Expansion.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
Minerva.esp=1
Toccata.esp=1
SKY_Dryads.esp=1
AstridReborn.esp=1
Alana Version 1.2.esp=1
Lightningmirteiwaz.esp=1
svelkfollower.esp=1
ScytheOfTheCrow.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Miniel.esp=1
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp=1
EmpyreanWarpaints.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp=1
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
lilithssickle.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
REP_Tattoos.esp=1
DraugrSkirts.esp=1
Skysan_UltraSkimpy.esp=1
Alecu'sDress.esp=1
sexlab_necro.esp=1
Kaw's Claws.esp=1
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
AK- Alternate Actors.esp=1
AwpSylvanas.esp=1
DJQ_CrossOver.esp=1
Lucretia.esp=1
SV.esp=1
AnellaFollower.esp=1
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp=1
Zusha.esp=1
TwinSildaril.esp=1
SR Daemonic Followers.esp=1
SK Drow Taldyn.esp=1
TMDragonPriests.esp=1
Elisha and Mayeni.esp=1
Elecp's Vampdress.esp=1
100XCarryWeight.esp=1
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp=1
DovahBlingJewelryStandalone.esp=1
TDNEquipableHorns.esp=1
CharredSkeeverReplacer.esp=1
ageha.esp=1
EdhildilsWounds.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
PsychoVoices.esp=1
NosPiercedEarsEbony.esp=1
WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp=1
WyldMenuPlugMale.esp=1
DS Knight Armor.esp=1
SSAssist_Tools.esp=1
DSerULG.esp=1
Toccata as Elisif.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
BeautifulCorpse.esp=1
Dark Dungeons for Dawnguard.esp=1
Dark Dungeons for Dragonborn.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=0
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
The Ningheim.esp=1
The Ningheim - TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1

Are you sure you disabled it ? If it was set to true, i am 99% sure that is the issue. I would try removing the enb files and see if it still happens.

Edit: i could also be that that was the issue, but you messed  up the textures trying to fix it and now you still have a texture issue.

27 minutes ago, nr8 said:

Are you sure you disabled it ? If it was set to true, i am 99% sure that is the issue. I would try removing the enb files and see if it still happens.

Edit: i could also be that that was the issue, but you messed  up the textures trying to fix it and now you still have a texture issue.

Yea im sure, I also now removed the enb completely and enblocal.ini but it's still the same :s, even more noticable.... I'm pretty sure its not the enb tho, if you look at that orc's face in SS, thats no vanilla face, some mod must be doing that.

10 minutes ago, boundinfear said:

Yea im sure, I also now removed the enb completely and enblocal.ini but it's still the same :s, even more noticable.... I'm pretty sure its not the enb tho, if you look at that orc's face in SS, thats no vanilla face, some mod must be doing that.

Well in that case.. i have no clue what could be causing this issue with different textures. i see you use racemenu and ece.  Could be ECE maybe ? i mean the mod page of that even says its " Incompatible with Racemenu. " could be worth a look if that is the issue. That is what i would do next anyway, good luck

45 minutes ago, nr8 said:

Well in that case.. i have no clue what could be causing this issue with different textures. i see you use racemenu and ece.  Could be ECE maybe ? i mean the mod page of that even says its " Incompatible with Racemenu. " could be worth a look if that is the issue. That is what i would do next anyway, good luck

Well technically you can make em work together just by disabling CharacterMakingExtender plugin, but i dont use that mod anymore anyway, no friggin clue why the esp was still there when i uninstaled it some time ago, i deleted it and some script files in skse/plugins related to it but still nothing changed :/, thanks tho for trying to help me, really appreciate it man. And i just tried a male character and even males have that problem lol..... its so stupid...

so much for "99% sure"

install nifskope

compare femalebody.nif to femalehead.nif nitrishape (vertex color to yes for head and no for body? it's no good, unzip skyrim bsa to know what it have to be, you don't want edited body on unedited npc head nif, or your char with edited head and unedited iron armor, messing with that mean having to mess with a lot of stuff)

compare bslighting too, specular 3 for body and 2 for head, that's a seam too, it's just harder to see than mature skin head texture with sg body texture

once that's good, load one in outfitter, import the rest, export (if head is between the feet... manual copy paste in nifskope, no more can't copy paste because no bone x found)

compare the result to your nifs while you are it, there can be surprises, and you have those surprise if you generate armors that way (that's fixed by editing the body nif those armors are generated with)

put body texture on body, hand texture on body... and check your textures, same for _msn

_sk and _s mismatch are much harder to see in game

and use that everytime you download a new texture, faster than loading the game to check if it look like the mod screenshots

18 hours ago, boundinfear said:

Also Nord, Imperial and Breton have exactly the same face for some reason...

not because you don't know the differences there isn't any

breton brows are thicker, edited morph between that and ears too, imperial it's the jaw

they don't have the same mouth, nose and whatever available (you can't pick orc mouth with a nord, unless a mod give it to nords)

femaleheadimperial_msnand femaleheadnord_msn make a difference (unless they are the same with whatever you use)

1 hour ago, yatol said:

so much for "99% sure"

install nifskope

compare femalebody.nif to femalehead.nif nitrishape (vertex color to yes for head and no for body? it's no good, unzip skyrim bsa to know what it have to be, you don't want edited body on unedited npc head nif, or your char with edited head and unedited iron armor, messing with that mean having to mess with a lot of stuff)

compare bslighting too, specular 3 for body and 2 for head, that's a seam too, it's just harder to see than mature skin head texture with sg body texture

once that's good, load one in outfitter, import the rest, export (if head is between the feet... manual copy paste in nifskope, no more can't copy paste because no bone x found)

compare the result to your nifs while you are it, there can be surprises, and you have those surprise if you generate armors that way (that's fixed by editing the body nif those armors are generated with)

put body texture on body, hand texture on body... and check your textures, same for _msn

_sk and _s mismatch are much harder to see in game

and use that everytime you download a new texture, faster than loading the game to check if it look like the mod screenshots

not because you don't know the differences there isn't any

breton brows are thicker, edited morph between that and ears too, imperial it's the jaw

they don't have the same mouth, nose and whatever available (you can't pick orc mouth with a nord, unless a mod give it to nords)

femaleheadimperial_msnand femaleheadnord_msn make a difference (unless they are the same with whatever you use)

Hey man thanks for replying, im somewhat familiar with nifscope, used it to add some hdt stuff before, tho im still noob but i managed to check vertex colors, and found these results. Tho i have no clue what you mean by "unzip skyrim bsa" if you could clarify a little bit that would be great. thanks

Body is "no"

Head is "yes"

It took a while but i managed to find bslightning too and heres the results.

Body is "3"

Head is "3"

So if i understood correctly, vertex colors seems to be wrong but bslightning is fine right? Hope to hear from you again man, seems like we're onto something. Just need some clarifying on what to extract with bsa unpacker.

Other possible reasons are: body-normalmaps which don't fit with your bodytype (I had that once, took me months to figure out the problem...) or you could try ye old HIghResTexturePack fix (NOT the unofficial Highres patch): disable all 3 .esp's and modify your skyrim.ini:

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, HighResTexturePack01.bsa, HighResTexturePack02.bsa, HighResTexturePack03.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

This functionally turns the HighResTexturePacks into .bsa's and prevents some issues with texture mods that CAN pop up otherwise due to Beth's .... 'coding' (the texturepack-esps sometims override loose files or other .esp's).

My brain is about to explode but i managed to extract meshes.bsa and i checked femalebody.nif and femalehead.nif and the vertex color on both is "yes". While on my body vertex is "no". i build all my bodies with bodyslide, wth do I do now :S

EDIT: I THINK ITS FIXED!

I did what echotest123 said about skyrim.ini and when i opened the game it seem'd like the problem was slightly less visible, then i went and instaled fair skin complexion and everything is normal now. Im gonna try installing HDT All in one again to see how it will go, i need that mod not cause of textures but tons of other stuff it provides. Btw what i usually do is i for example install HDT All in one then i install another texture pack for example fair skin then i overwrite, could that be causing the issue? anyway gonna update again after im done installing, hope it will work :smiley:

EDIT 2: 

Well its working now except all custom races still have the problem, Ill try replacing thier textures with mines and see how it will go, anyway ty guys for help, really appreciate it <3

Archived