Cannot connect to the site

lvk

Hi!

I'm currently unable to connect to the site. "Server is taking too long to respond" error.

The only way I'm writing this, is Opera's s**tty integral VPN that is painfully slow and terminates downloads after a few megabytes of progress.

Tried also Chrome, Firefox, even Vivaldi. Cleared cookies, no AdBlock, currently on Win 7.

What can I try next? Or might it be on the server's side? Like IP block or something?

Sadly I have similar problem, but not only my PC, but smartphones can't connect too. I think it's something on Internet Service provider's side or here, but I have no other options but to keep using VPN browser extension, it's only way I can connect here.

Best I can advice you to try (from all I know) - try not built-in Opera's VPN, but some of free extensions, maybe connection will become more stable. For me downloads also stopping, but after 1-2 attempts (make sure not to overload your VPN while downloading) I'm able to download even large files.

But if someone here will give working solution - I'll be so happy.

Archived