Any adorable follower mods?

any short or medium female follower mods with adorable faces? like maybe a doll face or anything, really just as long as she's cute. as well as if there is any, ones with red, pink, purple, or blond hair? as well as the ability to marry her of course.

well if you don't mind her being a bit Post-Mortal and can live with not having marriage possible

Maxine is a very adorable munchkin

(she could also give Harley Quinn a run for the crazy gold but hey just give her a couple daggers and start asking WILL THEY BLEND???)

I have hacked her textures to clean her up a bit on my install.

@Kjkirimi

They want followers that they can marry she is also a child.

I have tried Floria before but she seemed broken to me as I could never get her to follow me. 

Check this thread out there are a ton of followers listed there you'll have to go through them though and see what you like there are followers of all ages in the list though.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90902-~500-of-the-most-endorsedmost-downloadedmost-talked-abouttagged-as-favorite-or-sexiestscriptedquest-awareenvironment-aware-followercompanionpetcreatureracechange-the-appearance-of-npcs-skyrim-mods-to-be-found-on-the-world-wide-web/

Archived