• 2 months later...

About the mod mentioned by @FauxFurry  (Amazing Mod btw!)

So far, there is just the Male Masturbation Mirror and no one has figured out how to replicate the ejaculation effect on any other object.

I believe it has something to do in the events within the Clip file itself (im sorry im on mobile and have no idea how to post pictures & the reason for my messed up Quotings) Correct me if im wrong but most of ya'll who make animations deal with Clip files to add sound events/special sound effects right? ;)

If you look into this creator's Mod and at the animation itself,  the uhhh "effect" you saw is actually the tears that came from the Sim's hand not from the penis mesh (You probably realized this already, because the modder animated which hand will produce the tear/cum effect & rigged said hand giving it the impression of penile ejaculation). 

Using S4S,  within the climax Clip of this file you'll see plenty of Effect events together with Sound events (most of which the Effect files contain the cry/tear effect along with which hand parts of the Sim will produce it)

The original effect shows when our Sims are crying or tearing up in game

Sooooo if an experienced Animator/Modder can further re-purpose (if possible make contact with this Mod's author) like @Too_Funky1987 said, great things will we see for our male Sims  (and for the gals too) :cool:

FYI im just an observer/lurker in this kind of thing but pretty please do it for our male Sims :banana:

Please & Thank you 

[BUMP]

If

7 minutes ago, PhantomdOpera_8 said:

[BUMP]

I'm not sure, I don't think it can be done in the events manager. I feel like someone would have figured that out for animations already.

Not to mentions after you trigger the even of crying how do you then specify where the "tears" come from?

I'm going to open that package up and find out exactly what does what. So from what I can tell int he XML's

<E n="target_type">OBJECT</E>
  <L n="test_globals">
    <V t="buff">
      <U n="buff">
        <L n="blacklist">
          <T>26171<!--buff_Sim_IsDying--></T>
        </L>
      </U>
    </V>
    <V t="sim_info">
      <U n="sim_info">
        <V t="specified" n="ages" />
        <E n="who">Actor</E>
      </U>
    </V>
  </L> 

This is the money shot. I think the Object is something that goes in the actors hand that is not visable, just so it can be used as the target of this comand to make cry from your dying sim.

So the only plausable way I can think it could be implimented would be for turbo driver or someone like this to create hidden empties in special locations(hands/penis/vagina) on the rig in order to give us targets to "cry" from. Quite possibly  can't be part of the rig and needs to be a seperate object. not sure.

This is just me stabbing in the dark honestly though, I havn't even added sounds to my animations. So anyone who is more knowledgeable on this feel free to chime in and correct me.

:classic_blink:  *breathes heavily*  

Okay 1st off,  

Wow your fast! @Simite

2nd 

So it is possible then!?  :smiley:  from what i understand the Sexy Mirror Mod is a standalone mod so its easier to configure it but WW  is a big and more robust Mod that needs plenty of configurations?  

Thank you @Simite for your share & time hope others will see this and talk about it more :cookie:

• 1 month later...

[BUMP]

Hey there @Simite ! :smile: I've found something that might fit this puzzle here. Earlier on you mentioned that the tears were not coming from the Sims themselves but from an Object tuning? In this case the mirror itself?

On 16/03/2018 at 9:50 PM, Simite said:

I'm going to open that package up and find out exactly what does what. So from what I can tell int he XML's

<E n="target_type">OBJECT</E>
  <L n="test_globals">
    <V t="buff">
      <U n="buff">
        <L n="blacklist">
          <T>26171<!--buff_Sim_IsDying--></T>
        </L>
      </U>
    </V>
    <V t="sim_info">
      <U n="sim_info">
        <V t="specified" n="ages" />
        <E n="who">Actor</E>
      </U>
    </V>
  </L> 

This is the money shot. I think the Object is something that goes in the actors hand that is not visable, just so it can be used as the target of this comand to make cry from your dying sim.

There was a discussion in here regarding animating custom objects that led me to a link thread in S4S ( :blush:thank you @Zivyx) and it was discussing about adding custom animations to objects and something similar like what you said was mentioned there. Here is the 1st thread in S4S. 

Then theres this thread by another modder about the tuning XML's and such and they both mentioned something very similar to yours. Is this what we're looking for? Would it be possible to create a modified base game bed with this process and implement present animations with it. This is exciting!  :smiley:

Archived