LoversBitch Gone Wild additional jobs

Have you read the spoiler?: Some cheats and tip. And quests and things you can do.

You helped Rena to train her dogs ?

Train Renas Bloodhound and you get a Bloodhound ?

Then the Training quests:

-Finding Maera

-First training in Maera's basement

-mounted by 10 or more unique Dogs/wolves

-Leyawiin party

That's the end of the training quest. Maera does not have more quests !!!! Yes Maera says something about more quests, but there are no more quest !!! ( It's my Mod , I know it )

Other quests:

Trapped in Oblivion ( Oblivion gate near Kvatch )

Correcting Concerns ( His quest starts after the Leyawiin party quest, and after mounted by 20 or more unique Dogs . You must be in Chorrol in  the city not in a house )

That are all quests!

Dogs you get only with console:

stone Wolf

tundra Wolf
shadow Wolf
spectral Wolf
hyena
3 werewolves ( braun, grey, gold)
Teddy Dog
Rune Dog
Skinned Dog
Order Dog
Amber Dog
Madness Dog

Yes you can buy new dog after mounted by more unique Dogs .

After mounted by 50 unique Dogs, Rena sells two new Dogs and you gain new rank.  (  Brown Collie  and Damn Dog )
After mounted by 100 unique Dogs, Rena sells two new Dogs and you gain new rank.  ( Spotted Dog and  Battle Dog )

No. 100 dog and the highest rank "Canine Slut"

OK I can add the 14 remaining dogs after more "mounted by unique Dogs "

mounted by 200 dogs next 2 dogs

mounted by 400 dogs and dog 4 and 5

mounted by  800 dogs ...

mounted by  1600 ...

mounted by  3200 ...

mounted by 6400 ...

mounted by 12800 dogs the last 2 dogs and Rank "Overused Canine-addicted mega Slut"  :classic_biggrin:

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

No. 100 dog and the highest rank "Canine Slut"

OK I can add the 14 remaining dogs after more "mounted by unique Dogs "

mounted by 200 dogs next 2 dogs

mounted by 400 dogs and dog 4 and 5

mounted by  800 dogs ...

mounted by  1600 ...

mounted by  3200 ...

mounted by 6400 ...

mounted by 12800 dogs the last 2 dogs and Rank "Overused Canine-addicted mega Slut"  :classic_biggrin:

:classic_biggrin: 12,800 dogs...

That might be a good addition, actually. With more reasonable numbers, mind-you. I hate going into the console to add things. 

Not sure how many dogs exist in the typical Oblivion build. I've got extra kennels and such modded into my build...bringing the dog population up to perhaps 1,000.

1,000 might be a good ultimate goal...

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Correcting Concerns could be expanded a bit by needing a higher dog-count (people seeing the PC) as well. That one seems a bit easy to finish.

If  I remember right 10 people must see you.

How often do you have to fuck depends on the time of day. if you fuck at night...10 times the same guard does not count.
And not many people are on the street during the day in Chorrol ( only if you have Mods that add more NPCs ) So you have to fuck 3 to 5 times untill you get the quest update.

If I change it to 20 people it will be almost impossible without more Mod NPCs in Chorrol.  Then you have to go in the houses to find 20 NPCs. ( I don't remember if it possible in indoor cells )

---------------------

12,800 dogs

Wolves and Bandit dogs  respawn. So you have new wolves/dogs every 3 days. :classic_smile:

32 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If  I remember right 10 people must see you.

How often do you have to fuck depends on the time of day. if you fuck at night...10 times the same guard does not count.
And not many people are on the street during the day in Chorrol ( only if you have Mods that add more NPCs ) So you have to fuck 3 to 5 times untill you get the quest update.

If I change it to 20 people it will be almost impossible without more Mod NPCs in Chorrol.  Then you have to go in the houses to find 20 NPCs. ( I don't remember if it possible in indoor cells )

---------------------

12,800 dogs

Wolves and Bandit dogs  respawn. So you have new wolves/dogs every 3 days. :classic_smile:

My Chorrol must have at least 500 NPCs with full AI packages. Busy place...

Perhaps make an 'extreme' version...1,000 (or 12,000 lol) dogs and 100 people or something like that. I'd d/l that...

Archived