Help a newbie please :)

Hi everybody, I am Giò and I have a problem with sexmod skyrim SE. I got the game for PC as Christmas gift and I started adding the mod I always wanted (environmental, sounds and a couple of utilities). When I installed The sexmod using the detailed guide for SE (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84006-sexlab-light-se-beginner-friendly-installation-guide-sexualise-your-skyrim-special-edition/ ) all the RPG (and me too) get the famous red triangle with exclamation mark.

I readed most of the threads about it and I get that is an error of mesh. I've tried a fresh installation twice, but nothing. Can anyone help me?

-- I use: SKSE 1.7.3 REL.48, -- Nexus Mod manager and these are all the mod and order.

Ther skyrim unofficial patch won't start the game at all (first strange things). I tried activating only some of the mods but once got all the rpg frozen (deactivating skeleton). Dunno what to do, can anyone please help? thank you.

26237966_10209971254029906_1904270787_o.jpg

26178693_10209971253069882_551745948_o.jpg

Ok so what I recommend instead of just takin pictures at the screen is doing this...just follow the instruction on this link and after that you can post you load order nice and tidy

https://modwat.ch/

Now,2nd thing that I recommend is to unninstal  Sex Lab and every mod that comes with it and verify you game files thru Steam assuming you have a steam copy, and I'm not seeing any skeleton mod in your load order so install this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988?tab=description

The skeleton mod is required by any mod that makes or adds changes to the games animations such as Sex Lab and so on or if you wanna install a body type such as UNP, UNPB or CBBE; after you verified the game files install the skeleton mod,and then  I recommend installing UNP or CBBE body type so you can have a proper and nude body type since you wanna use Sex Lab.

Keep in mind after installing the skeleton and other mod that makes changes to the body you need to run FNIS for users.exe from you game folder and make sure you have selected the first 2 upper boxes in the FNIS windows>>> these you need to have them thicked, otherwise you game will either crash or all you NPC's including youself will have a T Pose animation in game wictch won't do anything good. So again

1. Unninstal Sex Lab and everything that comes with it

2. Verify your game files

3 Install the skeleton mod and then Sex Lab and any other mod that you wanna have such as SOS from what I'm seeing from your list nd so on

4. Install a body type wich you might prefer.

5. Run FNIS>>> generate FNIS for users.exe from your game folder and thick the first 2 upper boxes from the FNIS windows and wait untill it's finished and click no when you close the FNIS page.

6. And for the last step install and run LOOT so you can sort your load order, otherwise again everything will be outta place regarding your mods load order and your game will CTD so fast that you won't even be able to say By Dibellas tits :smiley: O_O

I know I've repeated myself but its for your own good so you can understand what you are doing; take your time and don't rush anything otherwise you will screw up you game, and read every instruction carefully from the respective mods pages, again no rush.

Since you're new to modding this will take you like 3 hrs tops with the reading and everything nice n easy.

Welcome to the world of modding my friend :smiley: lemme now if you need any help along the way and I'll respond when I can ;):cookie:

wow, so many answers! tank you so much! So, I'll try again as you suggest, did not know about SKSE 1.7.3, I will installa the correct versione. The skeleton I installed is XP 32 maximum and did not overwrite the skeleton file (as shong siggested) in order not to modify it but didn't work. I got to try again, thank you! p.s. why the unofficial patch just crashes my game?

23 minutes ago, campanodoc said:

wow, so many answers! tank you so much! So, I'll try again as you suggest, did not know about SKSE 1.7.3, I will installa the correct versione. The skeleton I installed is XP 32 maximum and did not overwrite the skeleton file (as shong siggested) in order not to modify it but didn't work. I got to try again, thank you! p.s. why the unofficial patch just crashes my game?

The Unofficial Patch(USSEP) has nothing to do regarding crashing your game, the patch fixes a lot, and I mean a lot of stuff that Bethesda left behind when they released the game.

Like I said it could be from SKSE, I would suggest not to use it until it gets out of alpha but it's up to you ;)

Hi again. After 3 hours reading (and I read a lot, believe me and followed the instructions given by Rasafim, I find myself a little bit more confuused about what other users wrote me. What I (think) know:

- You can add mod manually or using a Manager. I chose Nexus Mod Manager.

- most of the posts about modding suggest to install SKSE (for SE edition) following always the same link, i did it too and get SKSE 1.9.32 DLL in main directory. Now I readed that is for old skyrim, so searching around I found SKSE64, but is or expert modder, so I'm in an empasse.

- For the unofficial patch, activated under the main 6 .esm the game simply doesn't start (process starts and close window immediately). Is it because of the SKSE? without it activated the game is working with all the environmental mods.

my mod base is obviously nexusmod and loverslab and I followed their detailed guide the first time. 

I'm newbie of modding games, not of working on OS system's stuff. Got skyrim on Xbox too but too many bugs and would like reality to the limit and PC can do it. 

Last thing... got no FLAT internet, I'm tethering the phone to download stuff, so I have to use it wisely.  

Thank you for your time and enjoy these last days of 2017!

9 minutes ago, campanodoc said:

Hi again. After 3 hours reading (and I read a lot, believe me and followed the instructions given by Rasafim, I find myself a little bit more confuused about what other users wrote me. What I (think) know:

- You can add mod manually or using a Manager. I chose Nexus Mod Manager.

- most of the posts about modding suggest to install SKSE (for SE edition) following always the same link, i did it too and get SKSE 1.9.32 DLL in main directory. Now I readed that is for old skyrim, so searching around I found SKSE64, but is or expert modder, so I'm in an empasse.

- For the unofficial patch, activated under the main 6 .esm the game simply doesn't start (process starts and close window immediately). Is it because of the SKSE? without it activated the game is working with all the environmental mods.

my mod base is obviously nexusmod and loverslab and I followed their detailed guide the first time. 

I'm newbie of modding games, not of working on OS system's stuff. Got skyrim on Xbox too but too many bugs and would like reality to the limit and PC can do it. 

Last thing... got no FLAT internet, I'm tethering the phone to download stuff, so I have to use it wisely.  

Thank you for your time and enjoy these last days of 2017!

If you have Old Skyrim(Oldrim) you need the regular SKSE, SKSE 64 its for Special Edition 64 coming from the 64bit engine witch SE was build onto.

Try using NMM all the time, don't install mods manually because after that if you wanna uninstall something manually it's gonna be a pain cuz you need to search and delete every single file from the respective mod in the Data folder; with NMM you uninstall with 1 click but yeah; have you tried to start the game without SKSE ? 

With the patch activated it never runs; my exe file version of TESV is 1.9.32.0 (the patch is for 1.5.3 or greater, am I wrong?). Anyway, I could say NO to the patch and hope to install these few mods? still reading about relationship between skse and patches for the game. thanks :smile:

13 minutes ago, campanodoc said:

With the patch activated it never runs; my exe file version of TESV is 1.9.32.0 (the patch is for 1.5.3 or greater, am I wrong?). Anyway, I could say NO to the patch and hope to install these few mods? still reading about relationship between skse and patches for the game. thanks :smile:

You can try but without the patch the game is gonna be really buggy since that patch basically fixes a lot of things.

Lots of great tips above but as the tittle says you are new to modding. So that being said Flower girls SE is threw the nexus and its installer same as sex lab minus the animals and the BDSM frame work here on lovers. You will need the sos light SE here and a female body mod from nexus Finis and Loot. But before you get to all that remove ALL mods and verify your files ( reset the game back to version with 0 mods) make sure it runs. Step 2 collect mods you want/need or desire. Loot should tell you if a mod issue happens. SExlab is awesome. IF you want to youse sexlab over whats on nexus NMM dose add from file ie it will install mods from other places But use Nmm it will help protect your main core game files. also ssedit program to clean the dirty edits on the core files will help reduce CTD's and freezes. the biggest tip don't to it all at once. for example do your environmental 1st run game make sure it works ... then do (random mod) make sure it works max 2-3 mods at a time if your changing big things like weather and things. Animation changes like flower girl/sexlab Idles .. and so on do some time have an order to be installed in or require other things like the ske64 skui5 finis for sure etc. but start smaller test and repeat. Personally I always get the unofficial patch and the tools done with the  1st then ENB/texture packs/game change balance mods etc/player homes/weapons/armor-gear/animations. animations last on a fresh install cause generally it has the most SNowflake issues. All that being said I am not a modder this is in my experience and everything I run fine 107 mods at last count

well, first of all... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

so, I uninstaklled everything and started addinf the mods one by one. they all work until the "multiple child adoption" crashed the game (I had to uninstall it at all). Now I'm again at start point for sexlab. Let's hope for the best! I just want to play skyrim in a beautiful landscape with a lot of houses, 6 kids and a wife (well, play with her too, obvs).

On 12/31/2017 at 4:47 AM, campanodoc said:

If you are running TESV.exe then you have posted your request in the wrong section. TESV.exe is the old syrim or oldrim. You need to goto the help section for oldrim. I hope you are a bit more clear on what you need to do. You of course need to get SKSE 1.7.3 and not SKSE64 1.5.23. FYI Syrim SE equivalent to TESV.exe is SkyrimSE.exe. TESV.exe is 32bit and SkyrimSE.exe is 64bit or 32bit is oldrim and 64bit is newrim. Good luck.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

Thanks to all of you! I knew there was a simple but massive mistake I was making. My friend told me it was SE edition but after reding your posts I guess is oldrim! I want to be sure of it, how can I? (a txt file somewhere or a game option I can see?)

THANX :smile:

5 hours ago, campanodoc said:

Thanks to all of you! I knew there was a simple but massive mistake I was making. My friend told me it was SE edition but after reding your posts I guess is oldrim! I want to be sure of it, how can I? (a txt file somewhere or a game option I can see?)

THANX :smile:

That's the spirit!! Don't take our word for it. The only way to be sure....is to download all the sexy mods for oldrim and try running it. If it works then tell your friend it's oldrim and NOT newrim. Good luck and have fun playing!!

One other thing is to look at the game file name. As suggested above. TESV.exe is Skyrim (oldrim). SkyrimSE.exe is Skyrim Special Edition (new Skyrim with upgraded graphics).

in steam, you can also look at the game name. No mention of Special Edition is oldrim (can be Legendary Edition though, meaning with all dlc). Special Edition contains all dlc by default.

Archived