9 hours ago, gitranart said:

Hello all,
Is it possible to get the previous build of this mode? After new version, my sims can't use toilet or shower, they just glitch. I have seen people reported same problem here. The thing is, I have initiated a deep cleanse on my computer and deleted previous versions of this mode for good. Could someone maybe share with me files of previous version? Maybe there is a link to it here, that I can't find?
Really loved this mode? 

Previous version 3.3j

NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_3_3j.zip

?

22 hours ago, gitranart said:

Hello all,
Is it possible to get the previous build of this mode? After new version, my sims can't use toilet or shower, they just glitch. I have seen people reported same problem here. The thing is, I have initiated a deep cleanse on my computer and deleted previous versions of this mode for good. Could someone maybe share with me files of previous version? Maybe there is a link to it here, that I can't find?
Really loved this mode? 

Did this fix your issue? i wonder if it would fix mine.. lots of helpful ignorant posts been here for awile saying "its not broken" lmao.

Hello everyone.
If anyone is experiencing the problem with Nisa's Wicked Perversions not letting you load into ur household since the last update then try out what i did.

Really simple actually, i uninstalled whicked whims turned off modded content and script mods in the same menu. After that i reinstalled whicked whims and turned the settings in game back on and restarted once more to apply the changes and everything worked fine after that.

So this might happen because the version of whicked whims is outdated. I am unsure as i don't have much knowledge about how this all works. I still hope this helps anyone!

Hi, Nisa! Weird bug I just found. Chris Pyre's Gay Archetypes 1.3.41 has some sort of conflict w/ your mod. At least, it did on my end. 

I created a household with some young adults, one of whom was automatically given the "house slave" trait when I loaded in. I noticed pretty quickly that her friendship bar with other household members would not go beyond about 10%. She could fully romance sims but not create friendships (which was problematic since I was trying to do the Mind Broken aspiration). Not only that, but every time I tried to remove the "house slave" trait it would just pop right back up. 

In any case, I combed through all my mods to ensure everything was up to date and whatnot. Narrowed it down to the Archetypes mod, which is a bunch of traits for gay sims. My guess is that one of the traits on that mod somehow disrupts the house slave trait. 

3 hours ago, setha321 said:

Hi, I can't seem to find the tam browser in game to play the succubus mod.

There's different reasons why the TAM Explorer might be missing:

Installation mistake.  The files must be no deeper than one folder down from your mods folder, or the game can't find the ts4script file.

If the sim is a Teen, you will need the WW Inappropriate Unlock mod, enable Teen sex, enable Adult-Teen relations, and give the Teen the attribute Post-Puberty from the Personalization menu.

Hi, Nisa!

Your mod is one of my favorites, I've been playing with it for several months now. However, lately the game suddenly crashes when my succubus sim transforms. It happens suddenly, the game just turns off, MC command center does not recognize the error. I have quite a lot of mods, but I tried to delete everything from the folder except for Wicked Whims and Basemental Drugs. The error still apears. I have the latest versions of the Sims and all mods, and I couldn't find at least a description of my problem on any of the websites. Could it be that the error is related to a conflict between your mod and some kind of custom build item (I have a lot of them, I think they are mostly harmless though)? And what am I supposed to do? I really would not like to play without your mod...

Thanks!

Do I need any expansions to get some features to work?

I only have the base game so far, but the only aspiration I can choose is the Broken Libido one.

There's no prostitution or succubi traits in my CAS.

I have Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs and the Long Nails installed and working.

1 hour ago, rifle28 said:

Do I need any expansions to get some features to work?

I only have the base game so far, but the only aspiration I can choose is the Broken Libido one.

There's no prostitution or succubi traits in my CAS.

I have Wicked Whims, Basemental Drugs and the Long Nails installed and working.

Most features of NWP are not chosen from CAS.  Most of it will be found in-game on a computer, under "TAM Explorer."

Only a few things require any DLC's.  One would be the mermaid content, it adds some things to mermaids which were added in the Island Living EP.  Another would be the integration with Wicked Whims' strip clubs-- the strip clubs require Get To Work, as that added the ability to own a business.

Be aware of what will happen if you complete either of the Broken Libido aspirations.  The effects are really profound:  The sim is locked into being Very Flirty, Very Tense, or Dazed.  For forever.  And they will be severely handicapped for learning most new skills.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

Most features of NWP are not chosen from CAS.  Most of it will be found in-game on a computer, under "TAM Explorer."

Only a few things require any DLC's.  One would be the mermaid content, it adds some things to mermaids which were added in the Island Living EP.  Another would be the integration with Wicked Whims' strip clubs-- the strip clubs require Get To Work, as that added the ability to own a business.

Be aware of what will happen if you complete either of the Broken Libido aspirations.  The effects are really profound:  The sim is locked into being Very Flirty, Very Tense, or Dazed.  For forever.  And they will be severely handicapped for learning most new skills.

Ahh okay, appreciate it!

35 minutes ago, Deadwarfare1 said:

how do i get my succubus to look like the one in the picture? when i changed her only the eyes changed color.

Yes, the mod only includes the eyes.  You'll need to find other CC yourself, but you can use anything you want.  There's some good stuff right here on LL, and more on The Sims Resource.

Once you've found some stuff to use, have your sim change to regular human form, then you can Reforge Self at a mirror.  The first Everyday outfit is actually your naked outfit, so you do want to put on the horns, tail, hooves, and whatever that you've found, but don't put any clothes on that outfit.  You can dress all other outfits however you want, just Everyday #1 needs to be the succubus naked appearance.  And anything in that naked outfit will override anything you put on in another outfit-- so, if you use horns that go in the hat slot, those horns will override any hat you try to use in another outfit.

Hello Everyone! 

Quick question, has the Black Widow Trait changed how it works? I have no actual "Action" in the pie menu anymore , I can't knock out sims and take their stuff. I have not played in a long time and just recently picked sims4 back up, all my mods are fresh installs (WW, BmD, Nisa, etc.) 

Like the trait itself show up in CC and gameplay and I get the negative moodlet of that my sims venom is overflowing, just no selectable interactions

Love the mod but I feel like it’s missing something. THE PIMP!  I know the money would go to the same household but commentary of the pimp demanding money or the pros to render the money over. Also. Is there a setting to automatically accept calls for sex. Instead having to click ok for all of them

Hi I'm having problem with Mindbroken aspiration  there a quest that require mine sim to have sex 10 times but I already let have several sexual interaction with other sim but the the counter doesn't change. I use MC command to complete the aspiration but she get a debuff from not having sex even thought she have multiple buffs from sexual intereaction. Does anyone know what seem to be the problem thanks.