Increase vanilla random encounter chances mod?

Is there a mod or something else that increases the chances of vanilla random encounters like hired thugs, thieves, "milk drinker" orcs & nords, mercenaries, assassins, etc.? I know about Extended Encounters & mods like it on Nexus but not I'm not looking for a mod that adds new ones unless it increases the vanilla ones chances on its own or lets me set the odds of them myself.

2 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Is there a mod or something else that increases the chances of vanilla random encounters like hired thugs, thieves, "milk drinker" orcs & nords, mercenaries, assassins, etc.? I know about Extended Encounters & mods like it on Nexus but not I'm not looking for a mod that adds new ones unless it increases the vanilla ones chances on its own or lets me set the odds of them myself.

don't those mods come with a MCM menu to set the values yourself?

OBIS does this for bandits

40 minutes ago, AgentCarolina said:

don't those mods come with a MCM menu to set the values yourself?

OBIS does this for bandits

I think so but I didnt see anything there about the vanilla encounters & the author hasnt replied back so I have to assume the vanilla encounters would get overshadowed by the new ones

I'm interested in this too, I don't get subjugated by thieves very often and it's rather enjoyable when I do (except when they steal my boots). Getting dominated by random female orcs is also a pleasure...

what Genesis does is add some more spawn points for random enemy encounters on the surface portion of Skyrim. 

these are extra spawn points for hostile encounters.  it does not increase the actual chance of random encounters by just traveling the world.

it can also add extra enemies to dungeons (basically all interior areas that have hostile enemies in them).

it has an MCM that is adjustable for how many enemies are added and you can choose whether to have the surface spawns and/or the dungeon spawns

on or off (in whichever combination you prefer).

the (extra) enemies it spawns will (normally) be the proper type for the location they have spawned at.  most of the time it will only spawn 1 type of extra enemy

(bandits but not draugr at the same time for example), but some locations (mostly dungeons) can have multiple types of enemies that would be considered "normal"

for the area (1 ruin i remember off hand contains bandits, draugr, dwarvern, falmer, and necromancers in it).  it does take a few seconds to actually spawn the extra

enemies though (so if you rush in they can spawn right on top of you or even behind you).

Archived