[RPG Maker MV] [Patreon] Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession (V0.33)

MANILA SHAW:

BLACKMAIL'S OBSESSION

Title_Blackmail - Copia.png

The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. A Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...

Developer: Abaddon (https://www.patreon.com/abaddon_ryu)

Version: 0.33
Language: English

It's an intro. It's important to play all choices to understand what i want to create. There is a battle in the game (even if you lose the battle there is a scene, but different). Win and lose the battle.

5a51b18431182_DOWNLOADPUSH.thumb.png.9b52297fc8b2d0b40f1d7517b2c317eb.png

Edited by Abaddon1981

Don't you like the protagonist's boobs ? On my patreon's page you can see other images of Manila.

The demo will show a scene and a fight. You will have to try all the choices to understand what I want to develop (even losing the fight will lead to a different consequence from the game over).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Abaddon1981 changed the title to [RPG Maker MV] [Patreon] Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession (V0.30)
  • Abaddon1981 changed the title to [RPG Maker MV] [Patreon] Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession (V0.33)