Help with setting up a Stream with OBS

Stahlvormund101

Hey guys,

I would like to setup my personal stream using free software and using twitch.tv as my platform.

I already used guides to get Open Broadcaster Studio running and I managed to get a stream picture. Due to my subpar connection, I can only stream in low quality for now, buts that ok.

What I am currently having troubles with is mostly how streaming affects my ingame ping; it rises from a manageable 60-80ms to a 160-180ms with occasional stutters.

I would like to know what I can do to reduce this and if it takes steps in software or even hardware.

I got 16000kbps download and 1000kbps upload. I know its bad but if I only manage a stable low quality stream thats fine. I want to stream League of Legends or Warthunder. Both games ping increase that much while streaming and LoL even requires me to start OBS with admin rights in order to produce a picture from ingame.

PC Specs:

Intel Core i5-3570 CPU 3.40 GHz

AMD Radeon HD7900 Series 2GB VRAM

8GB RAM GDDR5

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Here are screenshots of my OBS settings.

Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards,

Stahlvormund101

Spoiler

Unbenannt.JPG

Spoiler

Unbenannt1.JPG

Spoiler

Unbenannt2.JPG

Spoiler

Unbenannt3.JPG

Spoiler