Lady Morag Tong Fur Retex & Mash-Up UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!   Oooohh, fur!

OK, this outfit is about as Morag Tong-ish as a '58 Buick!  But hey, I like it and hope you do too.  Why did I pick the Morag Tong outfit for this look? I don't know, maybe I just liked the belt, because in retrospect, it was a pain in the as...., umm, ...it was challenging. So we have a nice little grey-ish fur number here. Caribou (Elk / Reindeer) coats turn grey in the winter and a perfect color to blend into Skyrim's surroundings or the snow and ash of Solstheim.

The cuirass, scarf, bracers and boots have been redone in the aforementioned fur. I "borrowed" the fur leg warmers from the "RM Barbarian" (Barbaric Boob Armor) mod by Refurb Madness. They just seemed appropriate for the outfit. Of course, running around in the snow with bare feet would be kind of a bitch, but it a fantasy game, so who gives a shit. The belt, bra and bracers (that has a nice ring to it) have been stitched-up in two-tone. brown leather. The belt buckle has been redone in Mammoth tusk. All armor parts come in enchanted and non-enchanted versions. Lastly, I've modified the .esp so that the armor parts are now legible in English vs. ...whatever it is.

I have "dirtied-up" the leather since the screenshots were taken - just an FYI.

Please have the Lady Morag Tong UNPB conversion (here on LL) and its related BodySlide Files by JafK1 (here on LL) installed first, then install my mod. Say "Yes" to overwrite any files.

I guess that's all. If you like this or any of my other mods, please send $100USD to me at: eat_shit_kev_I_dont_pay_for_mods.com. Thank you.

Any problems, please let me know. As always, thank you to all the great modders making this fantastic stuff.  You guys continue to push Skyrim over the top of any other game.

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/20/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lady Morag Tong Mod & Its BodySlide Files, HDT
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Ereadur said:

Erm I shall maintain clarity on this.....Two files...one converts...the other retextures....But this is not the case...the files are the same...identical...no difference....Obviously not my point at all,....just a statement of fact.....

I guess I still don't understand the point you're trying to make.  The UNPBBP version  (or the CBBE / Lady Body (?) conversion)  file size is 36,291K.  The Bodyslide (UUNP) file size for the original UNP outfit is 18,472K. My mod, which re-textures, changes the meshes, the BodySlide files and the .esp file is 19,841K.  That's three files: Two convert - one to UNP, the other to UUNP and one (mine) re-textures.  So what's exactly the same...identical...no difference?    Sorry that I'm not understanding what you're saying.