Sexlab Animation Recommadations Please

Hi all

I have been playing around with sexlab. Great mod thanks Ashal  :smiley:  One of the few mods that isn't giving me any trouble!!!

All i would like is recommondations for animations.

Which ones would you guys and gals recommend?

Thanks in advance.

On 12/19/2017 at 6:36 AM, hfd69 said:

Hi all

I have been playing around with sexlab. Great mod thanks Ashal  :smiley:  One of the few mods that isn't giving me any trouble!!!

Thanks in advance.

Well this is above all according to preference(some people are into bdsm,some into zoophilia and so on...you get the gist).I would suggest looking at this topic

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78520-complete-list-of-sexlab-animations-for-skyrim/

Most packages(if not all) have previews of their respective animations.These should help you choose immensely.

I would suggest going with Leito animations first,then wherever your preferences take you.

On 12/19/2017 at 12:36 AM, hfd69 said:

Hi all

Thanks in advance.

I'd recommend packs from Leito, FunnyBizness, & Nibbles. Those are lit af, just be sure you have FNIS 7.0 or higher so you don't hit the animation limit & the Creature Pack if you into beastiality. Each pack has straight, lesbian, aggressive & creature animations, whatever of these you're into. Also make sure you have SexLab Animation Loader before installing any packs & install packs one a time if you wanna be safe with your game.

Archived