Help with male followers... package

Aiya

Hi all,

I recently downloaded a male follower name Hubert Ferrier from nexus. He works fine no problem with him function wise. I went to change his armor fully expecting to see his package since I have SOS and SL installed, but instead there is underwear he won't take off. Is there some way to remove them and make him naked like the other males in skyrim when I remove his armor? I found a suggestion saying to copy the male files from the character assets to his folder and overwrite. I tried it and he disappeared completely. He's a vampire with set default armor. I would put a link to the page, but I'm not sure if that is allowed, but he is easily searched for. Not sure if it's important, but I use AFT to manage him and all of my followers. The underwear is buggy to me since all other males are naked under their armor so any help is appreciated.

Taken from the FAQ of the mod 

Q. I want to change his body type (or underwear).
A. Since I have no plan to add variation, please try yourself.
    It is necessary to replace the files manually.
      His meshes of body: meshes \ actors \ character \ hubert \
      His textures of body: textures \ actors \ character \ hubert \
    Please search for instructions.

since you are using AFT there is another option.

after hiring him (or any follower that AFT will control).. talk to him and select the "tweak options" (may be labeled slightly differently depending on exact

version of AFT), then select the "gear" option, then you want to look for the option for "inventory management" (may not show instantly, if not choose 

more options).  if this is checked it will let you change his default outfit (which should let him appear naked).

hope this helps

5 hours ago, AgentCarolina said:

Taken from the FAQ of the mod 

Q. I want to change his body type (or underwear).
A. Since I have no plan to add variation, please try yourself.
    It is necessary to replace the files manually.
      His meshes of body: meshes \ actors \ character \ hubert \
      His textures of body: textures \ actors \ character \ hubert \
    Please search for instructions.

This what I tried and he disappeared completely. 

I enabled the inventory management already that's how I got him to wear the new armor. It didn't take the underwear off.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

since you are using AFT there is another option.

after hiring him (or any follower that AFT will control).. talk to him and select the "tweak options" (may be labeled slightly differently depending on exact

version of AFT), then select the "gear" option, then you want to look for the option for "inventory management" (may not show instantly, if not choose 

more options).  if this is checked it will let you change his default outfit (which should let him appear naked).

hope this helps

I enabled the inventory management already that's how I got him to wear the new armor. It didn't take the underwear off. I'm not sure what else to do.

6 hours ago, Aiya said:

This what I tried and he disappeared completely. 

I enabled the inventory management already that's how I got him to wear the new armor. It didn't take the underwear off.

I enabled the inventory management already that's how I got him to wear the new armor. It didn't take the underwear off. I'm not sure what else to do.

ok got it figured out for you

this was done with SOS full and XPMSE 3.94 (if you do not use those i do not know what will happen, but should work)

attached is a set of replacement meshes and textures. delete the original meshes and textures folders and drop these in the same spot in the mod. 

when you look at him before doing the next part he should have a hole where his male parts go (if he does it is good so far)

then in game you will need to do one more step

go to Schlongs of Skyrim MCM

select pc/npc settings

give hubert a schlong (it will say none initially)

it will say something about he is a custom race are you sure....tell it YES

it should now work and stay (may have to redo the SOS MCM part for each new game ...not sure).

Hubert replacements.7z

8 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ok got it figured out for you

this was done with SOS full and XPMSE 3.94 (if you do not use those i do not know what will happen, but should work)

attached is a set of replacement meshes and textures. delete the original meshes and textures folders and drop these in the same spot in the mod. 

when you look at him before doing the next part he should have a hole where his male parts go (if he does it is good so far)

then in game you will need to do one more step

go to Schlongs of Skyrim MCM

select pc/npc settings

give hubert a schlong (it will say none initially)

it will say something about he is a custom race are you sure....tell it YES

it should now work and stay (may have to redo the SOS MCM part for each new game ...not sure).

Hubert replacements.7z

Thank you. I will try and see if it works. Do I need to worry about his skeleton too? I noticed a SOS skeleton in the asset folder didn't know if that needed to be changed too.

11 hours ago, Aiya said:

Thank you. I will try and see if it works. Do I need to worry about his skeleton too? I noticed a SOS skeleton in the asset folder didn't know if that needed to be changed too.

skeleton is already changed to XPMSE 3.94 in the replacement files i did for you

On 12/20/2017 at 12:08 AM, valcon767 said:

skeleton is already changed to XPMSE 3.94 in the replacement files i did for you

Okay thank you. I'll give it a shot. :smile:

*Update: It worked! Thank you! Now he's not the odd man out anymore missing something. lol*

• 1 month later...

Archived