My idea for a succubus follower mod

[This isn't really a request thread but more of a thread in which i will share my idea, I just want to see what everyone else here thinks/says about this and if anyone is interested in something like this.]

1. To get the succubus to follow you, you will need to find and free the succubus from a dungeon occupied by Vigilants of Stendarr (this will be a mini-quest)

2. The reward for the quest will be the succubus, she will thank you and follow you around. She will function like a regular follower, fight and use magic and carry stuff for you.

3. The succubus will be decent with melee combat and destruction magic.

4. but unlike regular followers the succubus can be made even stronger, you will have to feed the succubus through intercourse for this to happen. 

For stronger magic, you will feed the succubus your own magicka. For stronger melee, you will feed the succubus your stamina. Different animations could play depending on what you give the succubus to feed on. After you feed the succubus, your magicka/stamina will recover much slower than regular for a while, but the succubus now will be devastating in combat (I am not sure how long the effects should last).

5. The succubus could also feed on enemies, and after the succubus is done the enemies will just fall dead.

6. You can also have regular intercourse with the succubus without feeding.

Archived