Quick question regarding SexOut and 4gb patch and some other.

kissofthehell

I've heard that Mission Mojave causes several issues, due to programming bugs, but I have never used it.

4GB + Sexout+ YUP + many more mods, are currently running at the same time in my load order. Also don't forget the NV stutter removed, SmallerTalk and NVAC (New Vegas Anti Crash) to improve stability on the buggy Fallout Engine.

btw. If you meant NVEC instead of NVAC. NVEC edits a lot of stuff (and also contains some YUP fixes, if i'm not mistaken) so there are some mod-conflicts with NVEC and specific mods that use Sexout as framework.

For Windows 10 fall creators update , HookCriticalSession should be set to 0. When it`s enabled crashes are very often and game is not playable. Feature FastExit is a must have and can be enabled only with NVSR.

Latest NVCE Ultimate(not NVEC) is patched by PushTheWinButton to follow changes forwarded by YUP.

GoG FNV Ultimate / F03 are already patched with LAA flag and they don ' t need 4GB patch (ini files are tweaked, including multi-threading).

YUP is more recent one with constant updates and should be used for maximum compatibility with other mods, including Sexout.

Optionally, you can use MMUE plus standalone.

Archived