Full Skyrim NSFW Setup (Request)

Hi everyone

So I after trying to get back into Skyrim modding after two years or so, I found that my game was essentially broken (didn't run well, uninstalling some mods made the game crash constantly, etc.) and tinkering with NMM didn't help out.  I decided to start fresh, but I wanted to focus purely on a NSFW mod setup this time around. 

I'd like to ask if anyone has done this sort of a setup with their game running stable and whether they could provide with their mod list so I have a place to start instead of the hour upon hours of trial and error for getting mods to work seamlessly like before.  Thanks!

I'm running the game with 250 script heavy mods and crashes the game runs (essentially) fine. Install whatever mods you want, just make sure that you read the description for compatibility with any mods you may already have installed. There are also many user created SKSE inis on the nexus that help with the game's stability.

Archived