FunnyBizness' Animation Resources Bug

hello can someone help me ? I get this error and I'm truly unable to download this mode no matter what nmm( nexus mod manager) give me the same error again and again and I don't know If the files are kind of corrupted or not If I want to put them manually in my current savedgame ; so maybe it will mess it all up ! 

some files don't specify where to put them exaclty , I don't know where to put them in the "DATA" folder :frown:  overwrithing will mess up the game and it will be the cause of my gamecrash

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2082-funnybizness-animation-resources/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

here's what happens to me :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown: 

30744753CFErrorxssam.png

thank you for folowing my request , any advice might help me solve the problem thank you again !

This is not a mod, it just a bunch of animation resource files which can replace existing animations.  What you need is the SL Animation Loader (SLAL) mod, then find the FunnyBizness SLAL pack(s) (which have these animations - think there are 2 different packs).  Make sure to read the instructions for SLAL.  This info is in the first 5 lines of the description that you linked.