Need help...can't understand the issue

Lordkfearnar

Greetings,

ppls of skyrim i need your help... 

i unistalled and installed 10 or more times the skyrim on my pc after coming back from fix... the thing is that i am using mods and before the fix of my pc i make them all work togther... but now all the time the game crashing and i cant understand what is missing or broke... (skyrim not SE skyrim)

so here we go i put here my pc info 

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

2.49GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB

System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

Windows 10 home 

and my game installed in F: and got  339 GB free from 465 GB

and ofc the Papyrus.0 im adding it to the tobic

so ill be happy if u guys look and tell me what i missed cuz i reinstall the mods and the game 10 time or more :( 

oh and the load order is attach as well.

Thanks for the help

Papyrus.0.log

Loadorder.txt

10 minutes ago, ManuelMoreno said:

Why nobody not see guilde for Load Order  oh comon

yours masters:

Must be:

10  a hdtHighHeel.esm

16 10 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

13  d SexLab.esm

18 12 SexLabAroused.esm

9  9 CreatureFramework.esm

D83DDE11.png.03c5c0ee79e506dd1130a659f71a22fa.png too many different typOs of script errors. first use my guide and fix base orders for sLab components.

But seems few mods coflics slave-jail type. And we can get good fast result if orders be sort.

Okay thanks for the fast answer... i'm using Loot for the load order but ill do it then ill change the masters to what you said and ofc ill check out your guide.  

its not crashed yet... but didn't play long cuz some of my mods in the MCM change to looks weird like $mcm1 so on... i'm trying to find out what mods it is and reinstall them then ill do again the sorting and the manually sorting as well... 

Thanks a lot when i reinstall the weird mods back and do all the sorting ill report how it goes :)

So yea the new load order and the reinstall the mods this time worked :smile:  its not crashed anymore for now... hope it will stay like that... but i change a little bit from the load order u said in the guide cuz im using morph race menu and if i put it up on the list and not in the down area its not working... hope it will not cuz any crashed... 

i think maybe the POP prison mod doing conflicts or something... but for now the game work and not crash

If you'd read carefully, Devious Framework is NOT required at all, and it's very unlikely installing more mods makes your game more stable, more crashes are quite likely, though. Do not update any mods midgame, same reason. Do not uninstall any mods with scripts, same reason. Do not change load order midgame, same reason.

okay guys found the problem and fix it... 

my settings in the Papyrus and ENB wasn't right for my Graphic Card that is way better then the game give it... and the scripts was overwhelms the scripts memory and crashed.. .but now i fix it and its not crash anymore... 

thanks a lot for try help tho :smile: 

1 hour ago, ManuelMoreno said:

so submit works with yours mods no crushes anymore?

can i see log now. bcse i also testing dd packs now.

actually i got rid of submit in cuz i'm using Curse loot and Death alternative and defeat... so submit was to much but maybe ill get it back to see if its works now :smile: 

Besides submit beeing old which might or might not cause problems, those mods can work together BUT you must not activate the same feature, i.e. player victim for combat. Death alternative + Defeat are kind of an exception because DA was made as a framework, so it can handle losing the combat and send you to Defeat which was made to use DA as framework. But you have to disable combat surrender in submit and cursed loot then, even if it doesn't crash immediatly, the results will be weird to very bad otherwise, beeing stuck would be one of the best results, braking scripts and saves is totally possible... 

Archived