(Alright.. this is the right Forum.)

I just playing Skyrim (special edition no less) a little while ago (last week). I will complete the game without Mods first then come back for a second play through with mods. I am looking for specific "tones" to add.  I was wondering if people to add their two sense and suggest mods. 

I am not into big boobs or wieners. I prefer "smaller" chest. I would like to play with sexy armor, nice looking panties when girls get naked.  I am looking for better hairstyles, eyes, red hair or purple and pink hair and freckles, Soft tummies, Tattoo's and such. I looking for a romance mod without guys. Like if I am at a in, sleep with with a bar wench for the evening. 

Of course I would like to add elvish scroll on the weapons and non adult stuff as well, but this is the adult stuff. 

KS hairdos is the best hair mod out there.

Skyrim Romance is the best for banging dudes. The main dude Bishop treats your character like a little girl instead of a warrior, so I would only be with him if you're into that old Bad Boy dude.

UNP usually deals with smaller chests but CBBE is the best body and it has different body types to change from so you should use it.

I just download armors found on the nexus sometimes, not usually into the whole super sexy armor jig.

`

13 minutes ago, AgentCarolina said:

Skyrim Romance is the best for banging dudes. The main dude Bishop treats your character like a little girl instead of a warrior, so I would only be with him if you're into that old Bad Boy dude.

UNP usually deals with smaller chests but CBBE is the best body and it has different body types to change from so you should use it.

I just download armors found on the nexus sometimes, not usually into the whole super sexy armor jig.

cbbe is ok but uunp got way more body types to choose from. Since the op likes small I would go for unp petite body. There are clothing replacers out there with bodyslide functionality which you can build easily for the body in bodyslide. I agree KS hairdo's, eyes of beauty, linds eyes (my fav can download the standard edition version works perfectly) there is also frecklemania for freckles once again a standard edition mod that works perfectly on SE. Also got choices for skin replacers I personally use fair skin complexion since you like a soft look thats the one I would go for.

If you want a romance mod that deals mostly with romancing females.  There's no better mod than 'Amorous Adventures.'  First make sure you download 'Flower Girls SE' from nexus and the adventure add on.  Then download the FG version of AA.  Now the sex scenes will play out.  No fade to black.  To make the ladies more attractive I suggest using the Bijin series of mods.  Just type Bijin in the search field on SE nexus.

On 12/10/2017 at 2:43 PM, Kain82 said:

If you want a romance mod that deals mostly with romancing females.  There's no better mod than 'Amorous Adventures.'  First make sure you download 'Flower Girls SE' from nexus and the adventure add on.  Then download the FG version of AA.  Now the sex scenes will play out.  No fade to black.  To make the ladies more attractive I suggest using the Bijin series of mods.  Just type Bijin in the search field on SE nexus.

Thank you. I am sorry for posting another thread. But you have been so helpful. 

On 12/10/2017 at 11:17 AM, AgentCarolina said:

I found some really good looking clothes to add to the game. And your right. I feel guilty for that. He he. 

• 3 weeks later...